All kings shall fall - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not really.. They just suck and will screw us over lol. What do they know about unions?!? Nothinggg. Another thing, see if the pba reps can fight for dictionaries. It's "our" not are. Learn to spell, but I'm sure it was the same illiterate person posting the last two comments! Lol
    its spelled "nothing",,,it only has 1 g at the end not 3. thanks professor.

3 "baby g's" as it happens.

Unregistered
    its spelled "nothing",,,it only has 1 g at the end not 3. thanks professor.

3 "baby g's" as it happens.
    Awwww why so sensitive that you don't know how to spell?? We even have spell check on all our (or as you say are) computers and you can't spell a simple word right lol since I'm the professor, I shall take you as my pupil. Ok Gilligan??

Unregistered
    Awwww why so sensitive that you don't know how to spell?? We even have spell check on all our (or as you say are) computers and you can't spell a simple word right lol since I'm the professor, I shall take you as my pupil. Ok Gilligan??
    Cmon u know our computers don't work

Unregistered
    👆👆👆Navas 👀 👀 👀

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by This place is terrible View Post
    Both of these posts are sad pitiful and obvious attempts by the second floor to create anger and hostility amongst the masses and try to turn the majority against are PBA reps. Don't let it work.
    It is the other way around. What masses? Two or three idiots are trying to get support for the reps who are getting us in trouble. Keep calling the media you morons. All you do is screw us. Every time on of you gets in trouble you screw the rest of us. And we all know it is only three of you fools posting.

Unregistered
    It is the other way around. What masses? Two or three idiots are trying to get support for the reps who are getting us in trouble. Keep calling the media you morons. All you do is screw us. Every time on of you gets in trouble you screw the rest of us. And we all know it is only three of you fools posting.
    Ok you got it.

Unregistered
    The reps are getting us in trouble/ How?

ProPBA
    The Reps are the only two keeping our department and our needs relevant. This dictatorship doesn't care about any of us. has any of your pockets or bank accounts gotten fatter since this man has taken over or has his comrades who took an oath to swear allegiance to the communist party's pockets and bank accounts gotten fatter??? There is a lot of SHADY Sh#t going down up there on the 2nd floor and little by little our Reps are exposing it. As they should

Unregistered
    Lt. G.... Its funny how we find ourselves in the future isn't it? What was the price of selling your soul and turning your back on your men? You are a worthless tool in Chief Crabshack's toolbox. A creature comparable to a large sewer rat. Do boy, who sounds like a fool when he speaks. I remember what you told me when you were a Sgt. You said "This Chief is out of control and I hope he gets ****ed." Do you still hope that?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234