All kings shall fall - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Plato

Secret admirer

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop. Our Chief is awesome,,,just ask him.
    I agree! I love his cheesy smile and how he put on some, well.... A lot of weight. I love my men fat.

Unregistered
    Then you must be deeply in love with all of those guys on the second floor. And half of the patrol units. And if you like them short you can even go to the ceas and get the blue troll waddling around there

Unregistered

Haha

Then you must be deeply in love with all of those guys on the second floor. And half of the patrol units. And if you like them short you can even go to the ceas and get the blue troll waddling around there
    Haha the chief is not really fat. It's the camera adding 75.9 pounds. You know, mirrors and shit.

Unregistered
    So how many cameras are on him in real life when they aren't filming?

Unregistered
    Better take another "vacation" Alex, them pba reps got you running wild like a chicken with no head. Too much stress for you to handle? I think so.

Unregistered
    All I know is since you pba guys got elected all you do is put in public records request on your own officers with nothing to show for it. All you've gotten accomplished is gotten us written up and our incentive pay removed. you complain we get overtime you don't want to work. Last time you pba morons complained you got the sergeants taken off the ot list. All your *****ing does is get us screwed. Way to go idiots. you guys got kicked out of your FTo jobs so just leave the rest of us alone. You are useless. The only guys who like you are you. We all see right through you. You did it to King and now this guy too. Keep feeding into e3ach other's crap. We'll keep putting in for and getting the better gigs.

Unregistered
    All I know is since you pba guys got elected all you do is put in public records request on your own officers with nothing to show for it. All you've gotten accomplished is gotten us written up and our incentive pay removed. you complain we get overtime you don't want to work. Last time you pba morons complained you got the sergeants taken off the ot list. All your *****ing does is get us screwed. Way to go idiots. you guys got kicked out of your FTo jobs so just leave the rest of us alone. You are useless. The only guys who like you are you. We all see right through you. You did it to King and now this guy too. Keep feeding into e3ach other's crap. We'll keep putting in for and getting the better gigs.
    Very true! All they do is complain about the money and the money, yet they don't do anything to try and make money. If they ever have to go to court, they will never show up. Easy 3 hours down the drain. Not to mention they don't do anything anyways so it's not like they'll be getting too many requests to go to court unless it's a cigar smoking club court. Then they never put in for any of the overtime gigs. One rep (jb) doesn't need to work because he has all the money from his family, and doesn't quite care whether he screws us in the long haul. Not to mention he's lazy. First person ever to have their probation extended in Fiu police history and should have lost his job! What a mistake to save his behind. All he cares about is himself, and he doesn't even care about his own little buddies. If MH thinks nice and hard he should remember how jb tried to screw him. Need to remember your little señority stunt you tried to pull on your little pba buddy back when you started?? lol it's great how everything works with you two lol two lazy losers. Screw them both.

Unregistered
    Shush Navas! Get back to licking Chiefy's ass 💩💩💩 some of us do actually appreciate what the pba guys are doing. Are they perfect do I agree wth everything they doing? No. But at least their trying to improve this place. R u content making 45k for the rest of ur pathetic turd gobbling life? Only way to break 55k here is to work ot like a slave yet in doing so we neglect are families and personal life's. Wake up! Something needs to change. Mh and jb keep it up pay no attention to the 1 or 2 people that post here against u in a sad attempt to make it seem as if there is a bunch of people. It's just Navas and his personal shit vending machine the chief.

This place is terrible

Nice try

Very true! All they do is complain about the money and the money, yet they don't do anything to try and make money. If they ever have to go to court, they will never show up. Easy 3 hours down the drain. Not to mention they don't do anything anyways so it's not like they'll be getting too many requests to go to court unless it's a cigar smoking club court. Then they never put in for any of the overtime gigs. One rep (jb) doesn't need to work because he has all the money from his family, and doesn't quite care whether he screws us in the long haul. Not to mention he's lazy. First person ever to have their probation extended in Fiu police history and should have lost his job! What a mistake to save his behind. All he cares about is himself, and he doesn't even care about his own little buddies. If MH thinks nice and hard he should remember how jb tried to screw him. Need to remember your little señority stunt you tried to pull on your little pba buddy back when you started?? lol it's great how everything works with you two lol two lazy losers. Screw them both.
    Both of these posts are sad pitiful and obvious attempts by the second floor to create anger and hostility amongst the masses and try to turn the majority against are PBA reps. Don't let it work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by This place is terrible View Post
    Both of these posts are sad pitiful and obvious attempts by the second floor to create anger and hostility amongst the masses and try to turn the majority against are PBA reps. Don't let it work.
    Not really.. They just suck and will screw us over lol. What do they know about unions?!? Nothinggg. Another thing, see if the pba reps can fight for dictionaries. It's "our" not are. Learn to spell, but I'm sure it was the same illiterate person posting the last two comments! Lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast