All kings shall fall - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just leave
    Instead of everyone whining and complaining, there's an easy solution to allll this! Justtt leaveeee the department already. If you are so caught up about worrying what the chief does or how bad the department is, leave. You are all worrying about the chief so much and forgetting about where you all came from as well. I'm not going to say that everything he has done is great, but if no one likes how the man runs the department, don't stay here. The day one of you knuckle heads becomes chief, just do things your way or when you become a supervisor etc. A lot of people whining don't amount to anything not only in the job but in life as well. They will never leave or be anything in any department. Like I said, I don't agree with certain personnel changes made, especially the new k9 officer since she has done nothing in her entire time here with us. But since I'm not happy, no point in whining, complaining, or bashing our department. It's simple, just leave. I'll be leaving soon along with the others, will you??

ThomasPaine
    Quote Originally Posted by Just leave View Post
    Instead of everyone whining and complaining, there's an easy solution to allll this! Justtt leaveeee the department already. If you are so caught up about worrying what the chief does or how bad the department is, leave. You are all worrying about the chief so much and forgetting about where you all came from as well. I'm not going to say that everything he has done is great, but if no one likes how the man runs the department, don't stay here. The day one of you knuckle heads becomes chief, just do things your way or when you become a supervisor etc. A lot of people whining don't amount to anything not only in the job but in life as well. They will never leave or be anything in any department. Like I said, I don't agree with certain personnel changes made, especially the new k9 officer since she has done nothing in her entire time here with us. But since I'm not happy, no point in whining, complaining, or bashing our department. It's simple, just leave. I'll be leaving soon along with the others, will you??
    Why don't you get off the Chief's small pecker and stop using it for a diving board to further you career. "no point in whining, complaining, or bashing our department." <<<<------- Are you serious?----->>> "I don't agree with certain personnel changes made, especially the new k9 officer since she has done nothing in her entire time here with us." You ****ing hypocrite you just said don't talk shit and you're talking shit.... lol lol lol. You definitely are one of his minions because you are not that smart. Another thing on changes like you said. He only promotes the same people in his circle, so no one here has a fair chance. The second floor is like a disease infested inbreeded lump of shit that beetles role up. everyone is ****ing everyone, nepotism runs ramped and the Queen Fat COM Supervisor has 2 Eskimo brothers on the second floor. K9 lol what a joke. Does the new dog even work? or is it a senior citizen on its last leg like the other one? You have a down syndrome handler and a known Rat for the job. lol lol lol.

VIP
    If the "SNITCH" B*tch trains her dog like she trains her PPO'S then its FUCT. But hey its what this Tyrant wants. not to mention his connected little Bakers running wild while he's trying to retain officers by paper. Uh Oh we weren't supposed to find out about that now were we Che

Ucrybaby
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPaine View Post
    Why don't you get off the Chief's small pecker and stop using it for a diving board to further you career. "no point in whining, complaining, or bashing our department." <<<<------- Are you serious?----->>> "I don't agree with certain personnel changes made, especially the new k9 officer since she has done nothing in her entire time here with us." You ****ing hypocrite you just said don't talk shit and you're talking shit.... lol lol lol. You definitely are one of his minions because you are not that smart. Another thing on changes like you said. He only promotes the same people in his circle, so no one here has a fair chance. The second floor is like a disease infested inbreeded lump of shit that beetles role up. everyone is ****ing everyone, nepotism runs ramped and the Queen Fat COM Supervisor has 2 Eskimo brothers on the second floor. K9 lol what a joke. Does the new dog even work? or is it a senior citizen on its last leg like the other one? You have a down syndrome handler and a known Rat for the job. lol lol lol.
    Awwww the poooor cry baby!! Crying because he can't leave to another department!! Wahhhhhhh!!! lol you stay here with the lifers and the little click! You will never go anywhere and don't amount for anything like I said. THAT'S YOU!! It doesn't take too much guessing who you are. Yea, you are really smart alright. That's why you are still here and not leaving with us. Let me guess, you can't leave right?? Are you the one that had the little problem in the city of miami?? Or the two pba reps??? Or the one that gets drunk 24/7?? Or the one that runs to the media for everything 24/7 on day shift??? Oops! I said too much!! Like I said, stfu and leave already like we are all doing. Oh wait... Nevermind... You can't lol go to sweetwater and work for free.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPaine View Post
    Sounds like somebody upset that they didn't get picked. Be a man and tell Robi he's on his last leg I bet the Down syndrome handler we'll show you different. Lmfao what looser you guys are here!!!!!

Life Reserver
    Damn you guys are dropping like flys over there. I hear your chief is a real pendejo! Probably not even worth applying now after reading all this

Kneepads

Nope

Do NOT apply at FIU!!! I warn you. They offer nothing here for your retention. That's why everyone is leaving. That and the boss is the worse in Miami-Dade county. He requires you to kiss his ass and suck his tiny Winnie to get ahead. Don't believe me ask baby G!!

Unregistered
    Im glad I left when I did, I really hope this place gets shut down and absorbed by sweetwater eventually, atleast then all the fake cops who wouldn't make it anywhere else will finally stop embarrassing the badge and suck d*ck on 8th street where they belong.

Private I
    Hey Chief remember your little cover up operation involving your little BAKER who failed ever phase of FTO??

CONSIDER YOURSELF NOTIFIED

Unregistered
    Stop. Our Chief is awesome,,,just ask him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast