Has any one scene the Wyatt Henderson
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Has any one scene the Wyatt Henderson

Hello everyone I'm looking for and old friend well we weren't close I just made it to retirement and was seeing if I can get in touch . We were both troopers in troop E and I can say I try to mold my self like him and was able to stop before anything was to late . Now that I've finally made it I'm looking for Wyatt Henderson I don't want to create any shock waves. Those days are over for me I just want to get in touch with him see how he's doing haven't seen him in 25 years. Thank you

Unregistered
    Charlotte County SO doesn't have troops. Troop E is Miami Dade and Monroe Counties if you are referring to being FHP.

Unregistered
    Yes sir that is what I was referring I was a trooper and he left if I'm not mistaken in 86 or 87 I hear he went to your department. I work the north end with him here in dade county when I was a rookie and he did some crazy shit . Just wanted to see if he's still around I'm one of the few from my academy that made it to retirement I'm just curious if he made or if he got in trouble I'm just curious .Just wondering don't want to create shock waves here. Just curios of an old friend I'm a former trooper of troop e and still in dade county.

I am not sure if he is still in Federal Prison or released yet? Might want to check their website to see. And No I am not making a joke of that.

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v04/n384/a07.html?999
    Last edited by Mod 610; 02-01-2015 at 09:44 AM.

Unregistered
    You know you can call CCSO Personnel and ask them right? Its not a secret if someone works for the dept. Although from Mod610's post, thats got to be more than just a coincidence of names.

Unregistered
    Thank you I'm sorry to hear but it was bound to happen just be safe out there guys and get that retirement no ones worth your career . I've been lucky and new when to stop I'm sorry for Wyatt if he was born in 1875 he be perfect out west but that tomb stone courage isn't aloud anymore be safe guys and thank you .

Unregistered
    This whole discussion is just weird........

Unregistered
    Courtesy of FBOP:

WYATT O HENDERSON
    Register Number: 33671-018
    Race: White
    Sex: Male
    Released On: 07/11/2008

Unregistered
    *Seen not Scene. Sheesh.

Unregistered

Doubt It

With your grammar and spelling I seriously doubt you were a "trooper" that made it to retirement. If you really are than do yourself and everyone else a favor and proof read your stuff.

For all I know you're some inmate with a score to settle with "old Wyatt" so why should anyone who knew him tell you jack?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast