Brass and lunch breaks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Brass and lunch breaks

So if u go down to the exit to get a bag of food and it takes too long you get cussed out. But the brass around here works like 20 hours a week (and by 20 hours I mean sit in their offices goofing off) and drive 2 counties to pile up at some burger joint for lunch. I hate this job, can't wait to leave.

Unregistered
    Its been that way forever, and is never going to change with the idiots that run this place!

Unregistered

Just like Kings and peasants

If you only get cussed out feel lucky, some poor souls get pushed in a closet or bathroom and smacked around for such things.

Unregistered
    bull, I don't believe that. he is a huge a-hole and liar, but he would be to scared and he is not stupid enough to touch somebody.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    bull, I don't believe that. he is a huge a-hole and liar, but he would be to scared and he is not stupid enough to touch somebody.
    Not JB, and not quite as bad, but there has been some unprofessional contact. A lower ranking supervisor, in anger gave an officer a little shake by the shoulders. The victim was on new hire probation, they was quickly fired, before the complaint could be sent up. I think someone is posting old war stories and wasn't here when the events took place.

Unregistered
    I didn't think JB was that foolish. He will never learn when and how not to talk to women here.

Post edited due to violation of terms of agreements
    MOD 486
    Last edited by MOD 486; 02-18-2015 at 01:05 AM.

Unregistered
    JB is a good cop with a history of doing more than waiving horse trucks through an antiquated check station unlike the incompetent brass beneath him jumping up and down in their trailer parks waiting to take his place.

Unregistered
    Said no one ever lol But Lulu loved him!

Unregistered
    JB self promo

Unregistered
    Yeah JB, you are legend, you have screwed everybody over here for years. Legend right SMH

Post edited due to violation of terms of agreements.

MOD 486
    Last edited by MOD 486; 02-18-2015 at 01:06 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast