Ex-Golden Beach cops sue town, Miami-Dade, FDLE.... Miami Herald!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    are you kidding
    Yeah, I'm kidding. As much as the Federal Judge that had them taken into custody in the courtroom with their lawyer pleading for a self turn in. Yeah, I'm kidding!! As much as the Judge in so many words telling her he doesn't believe a word she says.

YES, IM KIDDING! IT'S ALL A JOKE!

Unregistered
    Yeah, I'm kidding. As much as the Federal Judge that had them taken into custody in the courtroom with their lawyer pleading for a self turn in. Yeah, I'm kidding!! As much as the Judge in so many words telling her he doesn't believe a word she says.

YES, IM KIDDING! IT'S ALL A JOKE!
    Ask your Miami Dade and FDLE friends how much of a joke this whole situation is. Ask them what their Attorneys have said to them how much of a joke it is. Ask the Federal Judge that took away your friends immunity how much of a joke she thinks this is.

The only joke is in your panties!

Your a bunch of pu**ys that are stupid or shall I say retarded enough to put pure lies down and swear to them in black and white.

Your now and will be forever branded liars for court purposes!

Good luck in your futures!!

Unregistered
    Case 1:15-cv-20444-JAL
    Document 82 Entered on FLSD Docket10/19/2016

The same principle applies here: if, as alleged in the Complaint, Mulvey and Loyal deliberately and/or recklessly provided misleading information in their arrest warrant affidavits, and/or omitted material information therefrom, “reasonable officers in the same circumstances and possessing the same knowledge as the defendants could not have believed that probable cause existed to arrest the plaintiff.” Kingsland, 382 F.3d at 1233. Indeed, as alleged in the Complaint, the omissions “‘were . . . so clearly material that
    every reasonable law officer would have known that their omission would lead to a search in violation of federal law.’” Madiwale, 117 F.3d at 1327 (quoting Haygood v.
    Johnson, 70 F.3d 92, 95 (11th Cir. 1995)).
    Accordingly, Mulvey and Loyal lacked arguable probable cause, and Plaintiffs have sufficiently alleged that their Fourth Amendment rights were violated. See Kingsland, 382 F.3d at 1233; Holmes, 321 F.3d at
    1083-84; Garmon, 878 F.2d at 1410-11.
    B. Clearly established law
    “[T]he law was clearly established in [2011] that the Constitution prohibits a police officer from knowingly making false statements in an arrest affidavit about the
    probable cause for an arrest.” Holmes, 321 F.3d 1084 (quoting Jones v. Cannon, 174 F.3d 1271, 1285 (11th Cir. 1999)).

Accordingly, Mulvey and Loyal ARE NOT intitled to qualified immunity.

DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at Miami, Florida this 19th day of October, 2016.

Unregistered
    Loooooooooossserrsssssss!
    What a fool, 3 out of the 4 are no longer cops. Yet those you criticise are currently employed as leo WITH NO INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS. One is retired making more money than you. Why is it that you can't get a leo job? Why is it neither agency has taken your delusional statements and disciplined those who arrested you? If you are innocent why didn't your agency rehire you and give you back pay? Why, because you were wrong, there was pc to arrest you. Do you realize that you lost your career based on being STUPID. Yes eye in the sky, you should have had your eye on the ball instead of up your ass LOL!

Unregistered
    Loooooooooossserrsssssss!
    What a fool, 3 out of the 4 are no longer cops. Yet those you criticise are currently employed as leo WITH NO INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS. One is retired making more money than you. Why is it that you can't get a leo job? Why is it neither agency has taken your delusional statements and disciplined those who arrested you? If you are innocent why didn't your agency rehire you and give you back pay? Why, because you were wrong, there was pc to arrest you. Do you realize that you lost your career based on being STUPID. Yes eye in the sky, you should have had your eye on the ball instead of up your ass LOL!

We have had a team of guys from the Miami Beach case, the Golden Beach case, and one other. Oh and a rat that has flipped, working this case for 5 years. Videos will turn up when the time is right. Ask Claudia she is looking over her shoulder everyday. Pole cameras Claudia? My little friend the "Poster" keep your head held high and all your questions will be answered in due time. Under Depositions.
    1) Ralph and Tammy are Federal Felons
    2) Your retired boy was forced to retire or be fired. And his future in Law Enforcement will never exist again. His file will be forwarded to ever future employer.
    Addy took him down.
    3) Sullivan and his wife has resorted to begging on "gofund me"
    4) well do i really need to go into Loyals past or future!!!

You see you could not understand if you were one of the defendants in this civil case. They know what's coming down the road. Keep your positive outlook for them.
    A team of guys.
    Eye in the sky.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456