Extra duty pay
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extra duty pay

Unregistered

Question Extra duty pay

As a future applicant I was hoping to find some help from anyone currently employed who might know the answer. Could you tell me the hourly rate of off duty details and if you receive overtime on holidays for them? Also, the maximum amount of hours in a week you can work them. Thanks for your time.

Unregistered
    You can do up to 72hrs a month (144 if you take off two days within the month). The rate is $28 an hour and $34 for holidays. We are long overdue for a bump in pay. The last raise was like 10 years ago.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the quick response. Where I work now our rate is $25 an hour including holidays, the last raise we had I believe was also 10 years ago. In the 5 years I've worked for my agency we've received a 3% raise to our salary (33,000), so needless to say its time for change. Take care.

Unregistered
    In the last five years we have received a raise of 97 cents total.

$0.97

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

$0.97

Maybe you should quit

Unregistered
    And give up my 97 cent raise every 5 years? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

$0.97
    In all fairness very few people have received a raise in the past years. And a cold hard fact is that many have seen their pay reduced. Why not be happy for hat you do have.

You could list 5 of your "dream agencies" that you would love to work for and most would be able to find something wrong with each one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    In all fairness very few people have received a raise in the past years. And a cold hard fact is that many have seen their pay reduced. Why not be happy for hat you do have.

You could list 5 of your "dream agencies" that you would love to work for and most would be able to find something wrong with each one.
    No doubt, however the list of wrongs at the present day hcso is ENDLESS.........

Unregistered
    No doubt, however the list of wrongs at the present day hcso is ENDLESS.........

Maybe you should quit

Unregistered
    Other agencies do not have the endless problems HCSO has. Even though you would likely take a pay cut going elsewhere, you would be much happier. Drive a Honda instead of a Toyota. To be happy and to be treated right, there should be no hesitation in leaving for greener pastures. Good luck in your new agency!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast