Ft Myers left out of the loop - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The one who went to FDLE was one of two females there that were worth a crap!
    They should have promoted that one and not let her leave. Set the office back years. That one is just a awesome all around person and would have stood up for anyone in that office. I think that was the reason the major was afraid to promote her because she would have had our backs.
    [aw-suh m]
    Spell Syllables
    Examples Word Origin
    adjective
    causing or inducing awe; inspiring an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration.
    an awesome sight.
    exhibiting or marked by awe; showing reverence, admiration.
    Slang. very impressive:
    That new white convertible is totally awesome

Unregistered
    You my friend are a mean person.
    mean person
    a person who has to put people down to make them selfs feel good abou them slef. people who call some names,and /or throughing s#!*% at them
    the boy in her class was a mean person because he had to pick on people to make him slef feel better.
    I probably agree with what you are saying about the "mean person", however, you need to learn how to write above the 3rd grade level. "Him self" is one word e.g himself. "Them selves" is also one word e.g. themselves. "Throughing" is far from being spelled correctly. Correct way is: throwing. I'd love to see one of your case reports.

Grammar nazis

Unregistered
    I probably agree with what you are saying about the "mean person", however, you need to learn how to write above the 3rd grade level. "Him self" is one word e.g himself. "Them selves" is also one word e.g. themselves. "Throughing" is far from being spelled correctly. Correct way is: throwing. I'd love to see one of your case reports.

Grammar nazis
    TOP DEFINITION
    Grammar nazzi
    A phrase used by the grammatically impaired to identify those who can in fact use proper English. A misspelling of the phrase "Grammar Nazi".
    idiot: omg wtfukz00r, your such a grammar nazzi!
    Grammar Nazi: It's spelled "you're" and "Nazi".

Unregistered
    "Your just a Nutfluff"

You just don't know when to quit do you moron? The more you post, the more moronic evidence you display. For example; the above quotation from you should be: you're just a nutfluff, not your. "Your" denotes possession. You should have learned that in the 5th grade.

Grammar Nazi
    You're a Ratchet
    TOP DEFINITION
    Ratchet
    A diva, mostly from urban cities and ghettos, that has reason to believe she is every mans eye candy. Unfortunately, she's wrong.

Typical signs to beware of include, but are not limited to:
    -owning a Blackberry
    -BLARES anything by Drake, 2Chainz, Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Lil Wayne, T-Pain, Cali Swag District, or any other garbage entertainment rapper
    -rowdily quotes "lyrics" from aforementioned artists
    -has a weave reminiscent of a bird's nest after a tempest hit the tree it was in, and is dyed at least thrice
    -wears torn leggings/stalkings (mostly of the fishnet variety), unpolished 8" heels (or higher, depending on how God-awful they look), fitted jean jackets (to accent the blubber 'round their arms and stomach), and 4 layers of caked on make-up to go clubbing
    -repeatedly use ludicrous terms such as "YOLO", "swag", "boost", "beaking", "doe", "really", "naw", "actually", "twerk", "coaster", "dagga", etc., to make a valid statement when they speak
    -have side bangs, despite having incredibly small-ass foreheads to support them
    -are commonly overweight
    and are mind-numbingly stupid; a safe assumption to make would be saying they're uneducated (as if they could pass the 4th grade)

If spotted, please report to the authorities, notifying them that they are possible smack addicts, or potential, degenerate Chaka Khan look-alikes.
    Imagine a woman that wears skinny clothes, bad looking heels & fishnet stalkings, blasts Drake or Waka off her phone, would go out of her way as to cop CD's from these artists, has a bad hairdo, looks immensely disgusting as a human being, and would rather spend her time maintaining her looks, communicating among her folk, and being a jobless, gold-digging bum for the rest of her days, not even bothering to get herself a good shower, a paying career, and a damned effort to earn a diploma.

That, my comrades, is a prime notoriety of a ratchet.

God help us all.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2095011]I checked the urban dictionary I still can't find it. What the heck is a Rockin Popcorn Bootie?[/QUOTE
    Don't worry it's smoking hot you will know when you see it.

Unregistered
    While waiting for my 12 year old laptop to load, I used my iPhone to do a little internet search. Yahoo Answers seems to think it is a nice, round but small bootie - think popcorn shrimp.
    Of course it could mean a surface that is rough and cratered - like the texture of popcorn.

I'm leaning toward the latter.
    I agree. That so called "rockin popcorn bootie" probably resembles the surface of the moon.

Unregistered
    no good peeps left in FTM the racist good old boys in Tallnasty won

Unregistered
    A smoke shop in Fort Myers was under investigation for four months - on a tip it was selling spice, marijuana and THC infused products.
    Lee County Sheriff's Office Friday announced it "extinguished" the Puff & Stuff Tobacco Shop at 1947 Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers.

Detectives conducted surveillance and several undercover operations which resulted in the arrest of the business owners, Marc Stanic, 59, and Tamara Stanic, 54, as well as an employee, Michael Colon, 31. They are all accused of numerous drug crimes and were released Friday on bond.

A total of five search warrants were executed and the following items were located and seized, according to LCSO:

-66 THC infused chocolate bars

-Four (4) E-cigarettes tips filled with THC oil

-Approximately 8 lbs of marijuana

-Approximately 16 lbs of synthetic marijuana (aka: Spice)

-704g of synthetic THC powder

-Large quantity of glass and metal smoking pipes / paraphernalia

-2005 Ford Escape

-1996 Custom Cobra Mustang

-2003 Custom Ford Thunderbird convertible

-Approximately $45,000.00 in U.S. currency
    I wouldn't except anyone in fort misery to know this but a smoke shop has a RTPDP..It is not a beverage license. We have two admin hammers we can swing at a RTPDP and that is selling to underage and tax issues. We have no authority to make a case for dope on a permit.
    You will need to retain facts like this to avoid being embarrassed.

Unregistered
    I wouldn't except anyone in fort misery to know this but a smoke shop has a RTPDP..It is not a beverage license. We have two admin hammers we can swing at a RTPDP and that is selling to underage and tax issues. We have no authority to make a case for dope on a permit.
    Expect not except.

Unregistered
    What are you talking about? This happened like 3 years ago and we weren’t involved.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast