Ft Myers left out of the loop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Ft Myers left out of the loop

A smoke shop in Fort Myers was under investigation for four months - on a tip it was selling spice, marijuana and THC infused products.
    Lee County Sheriff's Office Friday announced it "extinguished" the Puff & Stuff Tobacco Shop at 1947 Colonial Boulevard in Fort Myers.

Detectives conducted surveillance and several undercover operations which resulted in the arrest of the business owners, Marc Stanic, 59, and Tamara Stanic, 54, as well as an employee, Michael Colon, 31. They are all accused of numerous drug crimes and were released Friday on bond.

A total of five search warrants were executed and the following items were located and seized, according to LCSO:

-66 THC infused chocolate bars

-Four (4) E-cigarettes tips filled with THC oil

-Approximately 8 lbs of marijuana

-Approximately 16 lbs of synthetic marijuana (aka: Spice)

-704g of synthetic THC powder

-Large quantity of glass and metal smoking pipes / paraphernalia

-2005 Ford Escape

-1996 Custom Cobra Mustang

-2003 Custom Ford Thunderbird convertible

-Approximately $45,000.00 in U.S. currency

Unregistered
    Someone has destroyed the cooperation with LCSO with improper comments, incompetence and false accusations. ABT Fort Myers is being judged by the actions of one.

Unregistered
    Has nothing to do with abt Lcso wanted to show they were the biggest kid on the block. They did it to aggravate FMPD. Has nothing to do with lcso. And why would they involve us anyway? What do we have to offer them that they cant do on their own???

Unregistered
    Didn't the girl with the big bootie that started that problem leave ABT

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't the girl with the big bootie that started that problem leave ABT

Nope shes still there.

Unregistered
    The one who went to FDLE was one of two females there that were worth a crap!

Unregistered
    That's freaking hilarious.

Unregistered
    I agree but FDLE did not have a big bootie, she got a rockin popcorn bootie.

Unregistered
    I agree but FDLE did not have a big bootie, she got a rockin popcorn bootie.
    I checked the urban dictionary I still can't find it. What the heck is a Rockin Popcorn Bootie?

Unregistered
    I checked the urban dictionary I still can't find it. What the heck is a Rockin Popcorn Bootie?
    While waiting for my 12 year old laptop to load, I used my iPhone to do a little internet search. Yahoo Answers seems to think it is a nice, round but small bootie - think popcorn shrimp.
    Of course it could mean a surface that is rough and cratered - like the texture of popcorn.

I'm leaning toward the latter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast