"Daddy" Got Fired at Lowell CI! and Miami Herald Asked Why? "Martorias Secret" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Daddy wasn't even bright enough to wear a condom. What an imbecile.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    I am very interesting in talking to Lowell staff about the alleged pregnancies and other abuses.
    jbrown@miamiherald.com

I will keep you confidential, just point me in the right direction.

Unregistered
    These "allegations" have existed for years usually made by inmate families and disgruntled staff, and not once has it ever been true there.

Unregistered
    Don't they have cameras in the confinement areas now? I tend to believe that warden was out of control but not that officers beat that inmate as claimed. Inmates have always claimed that stuff whenever something happens.

Unregistered
    Corrections officer fired after arrest on child-sex charge

Published: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 12:39 p.m.

Last Modified: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 12:39 p.m.

A state corrections officer arrested Friday on charges of sexual assault and lewd and lascivious behavior involving a 13-year-old girl has been terminated.

Kristopher Robin Butterfield, 30, was fired Tuesday from his job at Lowell Correctional Institution, said McKinley Lewis, a spokesperson for the Florida Department of Corrections.

Lewis said the Butterfield was hired at Lowell on Nov. 30, 2007.

Butterfield is accused of molesting the juvenile frequently trying to have sex with her, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office. In an interview with a detective, he denied the allegations.

Butterfield was released Saturday afternoon on $40,000 bond. His next court date is April 28.

- Austin L. Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12