2003 and 2014 Votes of No Confidence Against Chief Radzilowski = Resign - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This is the same Chief that has allowed us to be screwed over or inapprproitaley touched during his entire time here by hill, akeman, davis, tokejer, merriman, proudler, miller, and now all the suck up do nothing SGTS and Lts that we have to deal with in patrol, so please he has a lot to be blamed for doesn't he! He promoted all of these people to their positions, so he just didn't make just one mistake, and then cry poor Chief Razz can't we all just forget about me and let me keep going on long vacations while we have to beg for a day off! Give me a Break and Retire!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep, as the story said we did not like Hogle's changes and then came this outsider Raz. Nobody likes change.
    Looking back now a lot of the changes were good for this place and I will be sorry when the Raz leaves.

But we all know this all comes from WTM who is trying to stir the pot so we won't think about his alleged criminal activity.
    So I guess WTM wants us to get the Raz to resign so he can have his revenge for MSO and the State saying his is a criminal.

Won't work WTM!!!
    The Chief is OK with me.

Unregistered

This is the same Chief that has allowed us to be screwed over or inapprproitaley touched during his entire time here by hill, akeman, davis, tokejer, merriman, proudler, miller, and now all the suck up do nothing SGTS and Lts that we have to deal with in patrol, so please he has a lot to be blamed for doesn't he! He promoted all of these people to their positions, so he just didn't make just one mistake, and then cry poor Chief Razz can't we all just forget about me and let me keep going on long vacations while we have to beg for a day off! Give me a Break and Retire!
    Well said.

Unregistered
    Raz has and is doing a great job here. When Poston brought him in, we changed way for the better here. Why has Raz become the enemy Warren?

Unregistered
    The Chief is OK with me.
    He's OK with me too!

Unregistered
    You definitely speak for the majority. I read the survey comments.

Anybody who claims the Chief is okay with them needs to go also.

Unregistered
    Hey Chief we are over here, you know the other employees who filled out the survey and want complete change from the top down. Retire already so we can get some new ideas and not the same old spin doctor telling us how great you are. And yes if we regret the new Chief then we get rid of them too!

Unregistered
    Raz has and is doing a great job here. When Poston brought him in, we changed way for the better here. Why has Raz become the enemy Warren?
    So says the Chief once again. Still trying to deflect onto someone gone since the end of August? Seriously get a life the DC seems to have. Why aren't you focused on running your department?

Unregistered

Please Stop

God you RAZ cronies need to find a new leader. I understand if the RAZ gets the boot then you cronies are in some serious trouble. It would mean you would have to do your job. You won't have the RAZ there to cover for all your screw ups. You would actually be equal with the rest of us. I don't get it, there has been two surveys given and both times the majority of us want the RAZ to leave. We may have 10 cronies that come on this site to stick up for the RAZ. I know you cronies have to be scared. Let's see why are you scared. We have a LT who stole money from the city with overtime and gets demoted for a few months then gets promoted again, We have a Lt who has committed adultery when he was a detective at the time. Then we found out that this same Lt is caught up in this DC fiasco. Who was paid by the city to help build the DC a shed. Instead of being fired like the DC he gets promoted. Then we had another LT who was getting paid by the city for being on duty and we find out he was building his construction business up while on duty. Can you guess what type of punishment he got when the Raz found out. You guessed it nothing happened. Then we had a Lt who was sexually harassing another officer and that officer won her case because she had proof that this LT actually did harass her. What happened to him, he gets promoted to CPT. I could keep going on about the cronies getting special treatment but I won't. My point is how can this much craziness happen under one mans watch. It just shows that the RAZ let a lot of illegal crap to happen under his watch. Instead of being a good leader and getting rid of some of these cancerous people he decides that he should promote them. To me that makes no sense at all. So you cronies keep trying to defend your dad because we get a lot of good laughs when you do it.

Unregistered

Show Us.

I love it, you nailed it I agree with you about this crony stuff. Chief Raz you tell us that you care about us and this city. If you really do then you should man up and resign. Sorry to say but this department will never believe a word that comes out of your mouth. We have very little respect for you. So if you do care then you know this department will not heal or change for the better until your gone. So prove it to us, prove it to me. For the good of this department, its time for you to say goodbye. Show us its not about the pay check..

God you RAZ cronies need to find a new leader. I understand if the RAZ gets the boot then you cronies are in some serious trouble. It would mean you would have to do your job. You won't have the RAZ there to cover for all your screw ups. You would actually be equal with the rest of us. I don't get it, there has been two surveys given and both times the majority of us want the RAZ to leave. We may have 10 cronies that come on this site to stick up for the RAZ. I know you cronies have to be scared. Let's see why are you scared. We have a LT who stole money from the city with overtime and gets demoted for a few months then gets promoted again, We have a Lt who has committed adultery when he was a detective at the time. Then we found out that this same Lt is caught up in this DC fiasco. Who was paid by the city to help build the DC a shed. Instead of being fired like the DC he gets promoted. Then we had another LT who was getting paid by the city for being on duty and we find out he was building his construction business up while on duty. Can you guess what type of punishment he got when the Raz found out. You guessed it nothing happened. Then we had a Lt who was sexually harassing another officer and that officer won her case because she had proof that this LT actually did harass her. What happened to him, he gets promoted to CPT. I could keep going on about the cronies getting special treatment but I won't. My point is how can this much craziness happen under one mans watch. It just shows that the RAZ let a lot of illegal crap to happen under his watch. Instead of being a good leader and getting rid of some of these cancerous people he decides that he should promote them. To me that makes no sense at all. So you cronies keep trying to defend your dad because we get a lot of good laughs when you do it.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast