South Miami Police Violate United States First amendment in Coral Gables?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of you must not have watched the same video. He turns around and walks aggressively towards the citizen. He clearly makes contact with the camera and says "don't record us."

Whether you like it or not, recording law enforcement in public areas has been upheld by many state and federal courts. If being recorded makes you fear for your safety, then you really need man up or pursue another career.

It also goes without saying unless you have a very good reason to touch a citizen or in this case... touch an item on their person, you probably should refrain from doing so. He was not justified in touching the citizen's camera.

And yes, making aggressive contact with an object on a person can be construed as battery. Heck, I've seen a successful BATT LEO charge against a citizen who simply snatched a citation from the officer's hand.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for some of you to follow by the rules that pertain to the profession. If you don't like the way things are... deal with it, change it, or end up like this idiot. I can't stand hypocrites.

And if it's true that he resigned, gee you have to wonder why...

I don’t even know where to begin as my outer discuss for you is so intense.

I don’t work for the PD; however, I did retire from another agency and I have seen people like you over the years.

You were born an ass-hole and your parents failed to give you a proper upbringing; consequently, you go about attempting to make a point and picking fights with people that YOU KNOW can’t fight you back.

Yes dirt bag, you are a coward, why don’t you go to the ghetto and film a drug dealer selling drugs at a street corner? You know why, because you are going to get your ass shot or severely beaten and then if you are lucky saved by one of the officers that you persecute.

I hope you sleep well tonight with your mommy and your daddy and your cat (most assholes are cat owners) knowing that a police officer who was supporting a family lo longer has a just because you are too chicken shit to go out and do some real “reporting”

If you were my kid I would beat your ass unmercifully!

Unregistered

Great job!!!!

Ignorant citizens that agree with the cops don’t know how to exercise their constitutional rights when dealing with so called police who took an oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.. ….
    When in reality the system they work for allows them to behavior like extortionist, thugs and bullies…

The problem with the police today is that the technology has caught up to their behavior, now they have accountability and they say in the name of safety don’t film me BULLSHIT **** YOU.................
    What they are really saying is don’t film me because chances are I will violate your rights…

You did the right thing and your actions show how there demeanor changed; they backed off ,,,,they will go on to look for a sucker who does not know how to excises their rights.

So you continue to film for your safety and their liability. I like to feel safe when someone with a Loaded GUN who is armed and knows how to use it approaches me and is willing to violate my Constitutional rights….

Has a public servant armed with a loaded GUN, he does not have the common courtesy to give you his name….makes you wonder of his real motives…

The next time you confront the same ****ing clowns in costumes you tell them YOU videotape with dash cam, body cam, security cam, cctv , traffic cameras , automatic license plate reader/recognition , street crime pole cameras videotaping every one that walks by including small children ,,,,Sooo **** YOU!! now you know why the Constitution exists and allows me to video tape police….I love it when the dumb ****s say let me see your id….so now we need travel papers in the USA….****ing SS police did the same shit.

It’s funny when you ask for records or challenge them they give you that stupid totalitarian look and the circus dog and pony show start …but when they ask for something and violate your rights is an order **** THEM..

You notice in your videos how the police physical demeanor changes when confronted with someone that challenges there ignorant indoctrination that allows them to be extortionist, thugs and bullies.

I guess police forgot what their oath stands for:
    Honor: means that one's word is given as a guarantee.
    Betray: is defined as breaking faith with the public trust.
    Badge: is the symbol of your office.
    Integrity: is being the same person in both private and public life.
    Character: means the qualities that distinguish an individual.
    Public trust: is a charge of duty imposed in faith toward those you serve.
    Courage: is having the strength to withstand unethical pressure, fear or danger.
    Accountability: means that you are answerable and responsible to your oath of office.
    Community: is the jurisdiction and citizens served.

You notice in your videos they all react in the same hostel defense demeanor when challenged and not ONE of the mother ****ers had the balls to say possibly maybe the kid might has a point. What they forget is that they also have children and don’t realize that someone might **** them when they are asked to search their cars without consent. The good cops cover for the bad ones and say **** it it’s a pretty nice paycheck so it’s not my problem so **** them too that is why that all behave the same.

"Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither.”
    Benjamin Franklin

Unregistered
    To abive poster: Awesome post, thanks for writing it.

Unregistered

companies

That was so stupid. You probably live alone cat guy. You really have no clue.

Unregistered

Thumbs up SoMi PD How Embarrassing

Man hospitalized after police-involved shooting in Coral Gables Yesterday, 05:54 PM
    was shot by a South Miami Police officer during a routine traffic stop at a gas station.
    A police-involved shooting occurred Sunday night at the Shell gas station across from the University of Miami on South Dixie Highway.
    Coral Gables Police Chief Ed Hudak said an officer fired his weapon on a subject.
    Coral Gables and South Miami police officers were on the scene, blocking off traffic on U.S. 1 from Yumuri Street to the partition between the Shell gas station and Shake Shack parking lot. Hudak said the surrounding area was not in danger and said “maybe” when asked if the station had video surveillance footage. Customers and employees of surrounding businesses were not asked to leave the area at any point. At least 10 police cars were in the area, as well as a police van.

Unregistered

We all knew it

It was only a matter of time. That officer has passed out at the sight of blood. He is scared of his own shadow. Running after a teen with his gun out, not helping k9 apprehend a fighting subject. No wonder he can't pass a SWAT school ...

Unregistered

Thumbs up Blinded by the color blue

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First of all you are an ignorant idiot. Sw 40 st is Sout miami jurisdiction. They pulled your dumb ass over on the gables side for your safety, so that you would not cause an accident in that piece of shit car your driving. Your infraction occurred in SM jurijurisdiction. You are an ignorant fool that needs to be educated.
    Somi Dumbasses are standing in the coral gables residents drive ways while conducting a speed trap then pull you over with no place to safely do so. What about the CVS parking lot in south miami jurisdiction too safe?!?!.
    https://www.google.com:443/maps/plac...2f10badd559f63

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12