What happened? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Do you have a link for the story by chance? I cant locate it

Unregistered
    Whaaaaaaaat?

Unregistered
    Didn't her husband get fired from the jail to?

Unregistered

Nope.. Dope

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't her husband get fired from the jail to?
    No, the Deputy (husband) is currently assigned to the civil unit.. You know, serving civil lawsuit papers, evictions, and divorce stuff.. "Irony"

Unregistered

Not so fast

I'm sure everyone of you know what your wife and husband does 24 hours a day. I mean let's see how many of these great Leaders here at LCSO are retiring soon with half a pension because they were so honest with there spouse? I'm sure they never hid the fact that they were breaking there marriage vows? We all have secrets! Yes even your spouse is hiding things from you too!

Unregistered

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sure everyone of you know what your wife and husband does 24 hours a day. I mean let's see how many of these great Leaders here at LCSO are retiring soon with half a pension because they were so honest with there spouse? I'm sure they never hid the fact that they were breaking there marriage vows? We all have secrets! Yes even your spouse is hiding things from you too!
    Yeah... I think you're comparing a grape to a watermelon.... I agree that nobody knows what their spouse is doing all day every day.... But I would hope as an experienced investigator (as he is) would at least figure out how $1,400 on a car came to be.. Multipal iPads showing up at home. And who knows what else they bought, and for how long this really went on.. I have a hard time believing that with all the crap that went on for that many years he didn't have some knowledge about what she was doing, and I think that a reasonable person would come to the same conclusion. If you knew these victims (elderly women) you would be calling. For his badge every day.
    I think that if she was just paying for things like lunches and gas I would totally agree with you... But big ticket items should not have gone unnoticed.. Shame on him for not keeping his house in order (speaking souly about the felonies) .. I don't think they'll be able to "swing" their way out of this one.

Unregistered

Yupper

" I don't think they'll be able to "swing" their way out of this one"

Hahaha... I get it... LMFAO....

Unregistered

hmmm

Well two commanders gone by billy boy and matt. Who the hell would like to make rank in this place.

Unregistered
    Come on guys you carry a gun to work everyday. Ask your wife if you can take your balls out of her purse for a few minutes and make a post not using initials or nicknames. What he meant to say is Cmdr. Matt Leclair and William Kalstrom were offered the Gill Allen get fired or retire option. Damn you chicken shits are the reason we're in this boat!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast