What happened?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Unregistered

What happened?

Anyone know what happened to the Evidence Tech Smiley who was placed on admin leave? I see she has since resigned.

woof

woof

Is that the one who stole a dog and sunglasses?

Unregistered
    I heard about the sunglasses but not the dog. Why was she not charged?

Unregistered
    Forget her what's the deal with the civil guy !!!!?

Unregistered
    Has nothing to do with him it's over something his wife did without his knowledge. I guess the admin thought he could use a little paid vacation for all his hard work. Mike Is a great guy and will be fine he has the union attorney right by his side every step of the way.

Unregistered
    "
    he has the union attorney right by his side every step of the way". Yeah I'm sure that will save him, likes it has sooooo many before him lol

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Unregistered

Ahhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has nothing to do with him it's over something his wife did without his knowledge. I guess the admin thought he could use a little paid vacation for all his hard work. Mike Is a great guy and will be fine he has the union attorney right by his side every step of the way.

I hope that's true.. I can't imagine why they would put someone on admin leave if their spouse did something.. And it's been over a week.. If it was that clear I'm sure he would have been reinstated by now

Unregistered

Ummmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well... It's been some time now.. And I think after so many weeks we can assume there's more to this than his wife made a mistake... But hey.. Who really knows...

Unregistered

Ewwwwwww

Nbc-2.com has the story... I guess we know now.. What a price of trailer trash...

Unregistered

Sorry

I meant to say piece of trailer trash... Sorry I know the grammar police will get me ... But at least they will not steal my identity

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast