Finally Fired.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally Fired.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Troop F, again what a shock.

Unregistered
    Florida's finest! Prey on some women and it takes years to be fired but don't meet the ticket quota and you're gone right away!

Unregistered
    This was long overdue. Thank you Colonel

Unregistered
    Brierton recommended he keep his job, even though the troop recommended he be fired.

Looks like Brierton will not last until the end of his DROP.

Unregistered
    I wouldn't count him out just yet. Last Chance Agreements are notoriously hard to uphold. They have to be very carefully drafted and be very, very specific. Given what we've seen lately, I wouldn't be so sure that he's gone forever. Of course, this whole situation could have been avoided if he was terminated the first time. Why the f*** would the Colonel retain someone who violated DAVID policies, turned off GPS, and basically did all those things that we've heard will lead to termination, criminal charges, etc? By not terminating him, FHP set a precedent. Unbelievable.

Unregistered
    And all I can say is what the #$% is going on with these officers. Good job hiring this piece of shit. I know this agency is full of SHIT. Corruption and FHP, not much difference between

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And all I can say is what the #$% is going on with these officers. Good job hiring this piece of shit. I know this agency is full of SHIT. Corruption and FHP, not much difference between
    Every agency, especially the larger one's has or had the same issues just as you stated. Don't try to take this opportunity to bash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every agency, especially the larger one's has or had the same issues just as you stated. Don't try to take this opportunity to bash.
    You are right.

Wonder how miserable and insecure a person must be to go to another agency's site and attempt to bring down its members and standing? I'm guessing he is jealous of our statewide jurisdiction.

Unregistered
    Find one single person who is jealous of the FHP

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast