Finally Fired. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Finally Fired.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are they going to finish cleaning house for all those involved in the turnpike property room theft? There still several left to go.
    Do you really think they are going to go after Joe Lopez? He was a district captain when all that crap was going on and let be honest here we all know that those evidence room problems went on for years before something was done about it.

Unregistered
    Content removed for Violation of our Terms of Use - Sysop
    Because Lopez is Hispanic and well protected. Normally when ever his name is brought up in LEO affairs the posts get deleted almost right away.
    Last edited by Sysop; 02-03-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Unregistered
    Because Lopez is Hispanic and well protected. Normally when ever his name is brought up in LEO affairs the posts get deleted almost right away.
    Wrong Lopez.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant
    I'd like to respond to the above post. Our Terms of Use are pretty easy to comprehend and, with over 400 moderators supervised by Mod 1, we endeavor to make sure they are enforced evenly. Yes, I personally have removed postings about Major Joe Lopez that violated our Terms of Use. I have also removed many other postings that targeted other troopers for the same reason. You may or may not like Major Lopez, but if you can't write a professional post without violating our Terms of Use, it is my recommendation that you conserve your energy or expend it on more productive things. BTW, for what it's worth, Major Joe Lopez was instrumental in making sure there was a criminal investigation into the death threat of Trooper Dan Cole posted on LEOAFFAIRS last year.

Unregistered
    And there we have one of the Lopez protectors. I have seen many posts deleted that did not violate the terms of use of this board and were the truth about things he has done and things the department has slapped him on the wrist for that others have received suspensions and some have been fired for the same violations.

Unregistered
    Chipdeblock is a joke. That's why no one takes him serious. Joe Lopez probably bought him out with all that 208 money he makes from scheduling Hotel details in Miami.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234