What will be BP's downfall in 2016? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey dumbass learn to spell and we did get more than a cost of living raise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm voting who ever gets rid of the pointless rotating shifts and gives up a cost of live raise.
    I think what he or she was trying to say is rotating shifts are pointless and a cost of living raise every year would be nice. If the next sheriff did that I would vote for them also.

Unregistered

If this happened, FDLE must know

FOIA won't get you anything good. They won't show that TR and other members of his inner circle received CCSO pricing from vendors for their own personal purchasing (ie. Stuff delivered right to their house). Face it, they've been playing this game a long time. Even if you found something damning they just throw a flunky under the bus. He or she would receive all the blame and they would come smelling like roses. We'll be stuck with BP ang gang until retires or dies.

The above is a pretty serious allegation....if it happened FDLE must be contacted.

Unregistered
    i think almost all of you are corrupt and need to go,many to jail,this isnt nazi germany,i dont know who told you it was but its not.and youre outrages unrealistic pay benefits and retirement are stealing from the public.you are the thieves

Unregistered
    i think almost all of you are corrupt and need to go,many to jail,this isnt nazi germany,i dont know who told you it was but its not.and youre outrages unrealistic pay benefits and retirement are stealing from the public.you are the thieves
    While everyone is guilty of the occasional fat fingered typo, punctuation, or grammar error, when you post something like this you come off as an idiot and your message is lost.

https://youtu.be/m_mDTLphIVY

Unregistered

Angry Seriously

I don't know who this guy is (the quote above), but you are an idiot. Really? You probably are one of those wanting to make $15 an hour flipping burgers. Feel free to step in their shoes any time and try to do what they do. Or how about this, get out there, get a degree and go get one of those great jobs with great pay and benefits instead of promoting hate.

Unregistered
    Ask your boss at McDonald what he makes. You might be surprised.

Registered

Way To Go

While everyone is guilty of the occasional fat fingered typo, punctuation, or grammar error, when you post something like this you come off as an idiot and your message is lost.
    Regarding BP's management, you could say that this is a fine example of their behavior. That is, Belittlement of folks not in the command staff, and no inclination to address current issues/questions. Go ahead, pal, give us a response outlining why you think this user is wrong (it's not hard):

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    think almost all of you are corrupt and need to go,many to jail,this isnt nazi germany,i dont know who told you it was but its not.and youre outrages unrealistic pay benefits and retirement are stealing from the public.you are the thieves
    At the very least show some dignity. Just answering to the accusation might be enough. Instead you proceed to make yourself, your clientele, and your sheriff look like jack@sses by attacking someone on, *wait*, their grammar?! Way to go, command staffers. Now apply this type of "management" in the real world and see where that gets you.

So does this guy comparing Nazis to BP actually have a point?

Unregistered
    if the publik new the real numbers on the pay and benefits and retirement u r stealing from us and r kids,they wood freak out.period,and u no it,u r the demorat union nazi thieves,stealing from the publik.so caled legalized stealing.thats why way back wen we used 2 hav tar and feathering 4 thieves like u.
    if the publik new of all the coruption and lies and stealing from people under these unconstitutional fourfiture laws.they wood say tyrany,its incentivizing u in 2 being the so cal legalllllllllll thief.
    wake up man,but i dont think u want 2 wake up,and u no whats going on,thats what makes it even more scary.u r corupt 2 the core

Unregistered
    if the publik new the real numbers on the pay and benefits and retirement u r stealing from us and r kids,they wood freak out.period,and u no it,u r the demorat union nazi thieves,stealing from the publik.so caled legalized stealing.thats why way back wen we used 2 hav tar and feathering 4 thieves like u.
    if the publik new of all the coruption and lies and stealing from people under these unconstitutional fourfiture laws.they wood say tyrany,its incentivizing u in 2 being the so cal legalllllllllll thief.
    wake up man,but i dont think u want 2 wake up,and u no whats going on,thats what makes it even more scary.u r corupt 2 the core

https://youtu.be/jNUVbZV5aig

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast