Dude, you don't even need to look back to Clinton. Our current president gives good examples of bad behavior every day. I agree with most of what you've said and will even expand on it. Not only will politicians not admit wrong doing, but they will double down on bad decisions when challenged. BP has done this over and over again. Then again as other posters have stated I wonder how much of this is Rodgers. Much of the shit I've seen lately being done, such as the multiple investigations on officers without cause is more in line with Rodger's MO. That man loves to intimidate and show everyone what a big **** he is. That very well may be the bad decision that is BP's downfall. While it wasn't illegal for the Chief to buy his promotion he makes some very bad decisions in Bill's name. The buck has to stop somewhere and Rodgers isn't good at accepting blame. He will pass it on to someone else. With that guy it's always someone else's fault. When the shit hits the fan you can bet he'll turn on Prummell. If you watch you'll see his favorites, the one's that can circumvent the COC at will without repercussions despite Rodgers slamming people in the past for the same thing (see CG). You'll see these same people acting as his attack dogs to go after others in his name so he can stay clean. There is an old saying, "Karma is a *****". Rodgers, don't think you can escape it forever. Karma will come knocking on your door someday. With the amount of crap you've done it's going to hit you hard. People like you never go down alone. BP, you're standing right next to him.