MLK Parade - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MLK Parade

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    " . . . [W]hy the parade organizer gets away with free police service unlike other event organizers required to pay for off-duty service.

BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK; THAT'S WHY! Can you imagine, Gimenez asking black organizers to pay for Call Back police services at overtime rate?
    Geez these "blacks" get everything....free police on MLK day and wow top notch cops who comes to every scene and do their jobs correctly. Someone needs to stand up and protect all of the Hispanic and white cops from those blacks who just seems to continue to get free stuff the county......awwwww.....these poor cops.

Hey you blacks, after you finish getting your free police why don't you praise us for being there for you. Because you know we could be somewhere else smoking our cigars or playing dominos.

What's the difference between the entitled African Americans and the cops who think they are better than them? Nothing, because you feel because you are a cop it entitles you to more. You know this job requires public contact, before you answer yes on the questionnaire for this job claiming you will work shift work, holidays, and varied schedules....you should have written in that I'm a whiner, still live with my parents and like to steal. That's what its call when you arrive to work and don't do your jobs.

So sorry you have to be around all those blacks getting free stuff on Monday. God forbid you go to the local restaurants and coffee shops and pay full price for anything. Think about that the next time you ask for a manager or a hook up at a store because you are a cop.....yeah what about your police discount? Cheap ass hypocrites!

LOL...... Is that .5? Who's really entitled?

Unregistered
    Geez these "blacks" get everything....free police on MLK day and wow top notch cops who comes to every scene and do their jobs correctly. Someone needs to stand up and protect all of the Hispanic and white cops from those blacks who just seems to continue to get free stuff the county......awwwww.....these poor cops.

Hey you blacks, after you finish getting your free police why don't you praise us for being there for you. Because you know we could be somewhere else smoking our cigars or playing dominos.

What's the difference between the entitled African Americans and the cops who think they are better than them? Nothing, because you feel because you are a cop it entitles you to more. You know this job requires public contact, before you answer yes on the questionnaire for this job claiming you will work shift work, holidays, and varied schedules....you should have written in that I'm a whiner, still live with my parents and like to steal. That's what its call when you arrive to work and don't do your jobs.

So sorry you have to be around all those blacks getting free stuff on Monday. God forbid you go to the local restaurants and coffee shops and pay full price for anything. Think about that the next time you ask for a manager or a hook up at a store because you are a cop.....yeah what about your police discount? Cheap ass hypocrites!

Spell check my dude!! Spell check

Unregistered

Keep passing the buck. Keep ignoring the fact that the crime that eminates from those government sponsored projects occupied by African Americans are not only a cancer to decent African Americans as it is to white and hispanics. We do not need your thug loving culture or your woman/cop hating obscenity laced rap music. While we smoke cigars and play dominoes in houses we pay for you spend your days chasing a crack high and waiting for that government check while you sit at home blaming society for your problems. We also know you hate cops because we have drawn a line in the sand and told you if you bring your criminal activities to my district and I catch you I will give you a quick ride to DCJ. Now if you want free security for your parade I suggest you stand there yourself because we have had enough of listening to your misguided nonsense. This country does not owe you a thing.

Unregistered
    Keep passing the buck. Keep ignoring the fact that the crime that eminates from those government sponsored projects occupied by African Americans are not only a cancer to decent African Americans as it is to white and hispanics. We do not need your thug loving culture or your woman/cop hating obscenity laced rap music. While we smoke cigars and play dominoes in houses we pay for you spend your days chasing a crack high and waiting for that government check while you sit at home blaming society for your problems. We also know you hate cops because we have drawn a line in the sand and told you if you bring your criminal activities to my district and I catch you I will give you a quick ride to DCJ. Now if you want free security for your parade I suggest you stand there yourself because we have had enough of listening to your misguided nonsense. This country does not owe you a thing.
    LOL......talk about ruffling the feathers of the guilty.

Let's talk about handouts and crimes. Most of your paid for houses and businesses are based on the crime and fraud that you and your fellow cubans built. Because your crimes are grow houses and money laundering you feel legit. Because your businesses lobby the county for those government dollars you feel legit. Because the cuban organizations hold most of the county contracts and will cut anyone that tries to buy in, you feel legit.

Wow the same people that get government funds or breaks like homestead exemptions and still rent your houses out, county and federal contracts, biggest medicare fraud cases by culture....damn government!

Remember the blacks can't afford the go fast boats that get the drugs/guns here. Impress the rest of us and handcuff your neighbor with all the $ that's committing the real crimes. So the next time you bust one of those black criminals, do some real police work and ask him where his grow house is in your neighborhood and the go fast boat he used to get the drugs here..

Hate the government so much that give to all the crime laced neighborhoods you are forced to patrol....when that paycheck goes into your account on Friday, give the government $ back.

Oh by the way, thank MLK for the holiday pay you will gladly take from the government.

Oh and keep wondering how your neighbor can afford everything they got the next time you are fishing in the keys.

LOL......#feds watching.

The just of this......the blacks can't afford the narcs and guns you bust them for.....that's your people bro.

Just because you are not in cuffs and don't have a past, you are not legit. Stop badging when u get stopped....it catches up to you.

So be a badass and bust your neighbors, cousins, and cigar/dominoes buddies.....my bad. ...you'll do as you normally will and give them the heads up before the bust.

By the way, i don't hate cops or you.....don't know you and if you knew history....hate breeds war. I dislike people who put down other people for no reason....everybody's situation is just that...you are not special because you're a cop....you are held to a higher standard. First figure out why you took the oath. If you did it for $ or power....you too will one day wear those silver bracelets.

stop complaining....learn your job. ...do your job.

otherwise keep giving your cuban brothers the heads up on the next bust.....#gangrelated

Oh....the lunch you got .5 on is a handout....

U mad or nah?

Unregistered
    LOL......talk about ruffling the feathers of the guilty.

Let's talk about handouts and crimes. Most of your paid for houses and businesses are based on the crime and fraud that you and your fellow cubans built. Because your crimes are grow houses and money laundering you feel legit. Because your businesses lobby the county for those government dollars you feel legit. Because the cuban organizations hold most of the county contracts and will cut anyone that tries to buy in, you feel legit.

Wow the same people that get government funds or breaks like homestead exemptions and still rent your houses out, county and federal contracts, biggest medicare fraud cases by culture....damn government!

Remember the blacks can't afford the go fast boats that get the drugs/guns here. Impress the rest of us and handcuff your neighbor with all the $ that's committing the real crimes. So the next time you bust one of those black criminals, do some real police work and ask him where his grow house is in your neighborhood and the go fast boat he used to get the drugs here..

Hate the government so much that give to all the crime laced neighborhoods you are forced to patrol....when that paycheck goes into your account on Friday, give the government $ back.

Oh by the way, thank MLK for the holiday pay you will gladly take from the government.

Oh and keep wondering how your neighbor can afford everything they got the next time you are fishing in the keys.

LOL......#feds watching.

The just of this......the blacks can't afford the narcs and guns you bust them for.....that's your people bro.

Just because you are not in cuffs and don't have a past, you are not legit. Stop badging when u get stopped....it catches up to you.

So be a badass and bust your neighbors, cousins, and cigar/dominoes buddies.....my bad. ...you'll do as you normally will and give them the heads up before the bust.

By the way, i don't hate cops or you.....don't know you and if you knew history....hate breeds war. I dislike people who put down other people for no reason....everybody's situation is just that...you are not special because you're a cop....you are held to a higher standard. First figure out why you took the oath. If you did it for $ or power....you too will one day wear those silver bracelets.

stop complaining....learn your job. ...do your job.

otherwise keep giving your cuban brothers the heads up on the next bust.....#gangrelated

Oh....the lunch you got .5 on is a handout....

U mad or nah?
    Wipe your teeth clean when you mention MLK hoodlum. MLk fought for all of our civil rights not to give you a sense of entitlement and if he witnessed your public display at Ferguson, MO, he would be ashamed of you. I am not Cuban so go bark at another tree but if you knew how to read and comprehend you would understand that this blog is about cops who refuse to work for free or continue to kiss your ass. Here is a piece of advice, go apply at McDonald's and take classes at Miami Dade North at night and get a degree, then apply for this job and see if you are worthy of hiring. Unless you have done this job you don't know the type of crap we have to take feom idiots like you.

Unregistered
    I like the part where you say your district.

Wow....as if you are the owner. When did you buy a district? Oh, I forgot...you da POLICE....yep you are sir...yep you da police and it's your district. ....

It's funny when it comes to a supervisor monitoring the overtime because you waited until the end of your shift to work and then you put in for OT, you say "the money isn't yours, why should you care".

The money isn't yours..why do you care if the organizers paid for it or not.

Obey the orders, respond to 54 and 27, watch the parade, stay safe, get a couple of OT hours at double time and a half, and go home.

#teamnowhining

Unregistered
    I like the part where you say your district.

Wow....as if you are the owner. When did you buy a district? Oh, I forgot...you da POLICE....yep you are sir...yep you da police and it's your district. ....

It's funny when it comes to a supervisor monitoring the overtime because you waited until the end of your shift to work and then you put in for OT, you say "the money isn't yours, why should you care".

The money isn't yours..why do you care if the organizers paid for it or not.

Obey the orders, respond to 54 and 27, watch the parade, stay safe, get a couple of OT hours at double time and a half, and go home.

#teamnowhining
    That very mentality is what separates you from a real cop. A real cop can't just go to the parade and chill whike your cousins prance on by with 6" marijuana cigarettes puffing smoke at the cops. They know the cops won't arrest them because they've been told to be tolerant because the county doesnt want any "issues" on MLK day. Well Mr. Marshall should require the same of his thug guests and make everyone leave their weed at home and make it a peaceful day instead of running up amd down NW 27 Avenue on the stolen 4 wheel atv's they get from the working-class districts. Yes, MY district. You know why it's mine? Because we work really hard to keep your kind out. We dont discriminate in MY district. We provide rides to ALL criminals. Just like Will Smith says, black, white, cuban and asian. We don't just watch pooky sitting on the porch or suspiciously drive around looking for the next chain to snatch. Nor do we take them to coffee later. No in MY district we still do police work and conduct Terry Stops. Yeah, you may want to look that up. Terry v. Ohio is what lets us do our job but what you call harassment.

Gotta go now. Cigars and dominoes waiting in my hard earned house cause I gotta get up early tomorrow to watch you animals prance around like a bunch of savages smoking your weed. Oh yeah and the money I'll be making at double time will mostly be taken in taxes to continue funding your public zoo (housing).

Unregistered
    Wipe your teeth clean when you mention MLK hoodlum. MLk fought for all of our civil rights not to give you a sense of entitlement and if he witnessed your public display at Ferguson, MO, he would be ashamed of you. I am not Cuban so go bark at another tree but if you knew how to read and comprehend you would understand that this blog is about cops who refuse to work for free or continue to kiss your ass. Here is a piece of advice, go apply at McDonald's and take classes at Miami Dade North at night and get a degree, then apply for this job and see if you are worthy of hiring. Unless you have done this job you don't know the type of crap we have to take feom idiots like you.
    Wow....you could only respond with anger, hate and the ability to belittle someone else. Why pick Ferguson as an example? Check your history books and choose another reference that you think blacks participated in and caused a ruckus. I could care less what your culture is. Your job only requires a high school diploma....it's obvious that's all have. Guess you opted for the GED night courses at Miami Dade and think its a degree.

Put your energy somewhere else....instead hating all the communities you work in, go to the private sector.....right....that GED thing keeps getting in the way. You know what a degree means? You typed your papers and turned them in on time. Wait you probably borrowed someone else's paper, cut and pasted and called it your own.

"I'll take I'm an idiot with common sense for $500 Alex".

Now if you had common sense, you would really be a scholar

Unregistered
    That very mentality is what separates you from a real cop. A real cop can't just go to the parade and chill whike your cousins prance on by with 6" marijuana cigarettes puffing smoke at the cops. They know the cops won't arrest them because they've been told to be tolerant because the county doesnt want any "issues" on MLK day. Well Mr. Marshall should require the same of his thug guests and make everyone leave their weed at home and make it a peaceful day instead of running up amd down NW 27 Avenue on the stolen 4 wheel atv's they get from the working-class districts. Yes, MY district. You know why it's mine? Because we work really hard to keep your kind out. We dont discriminate in MY district. We provide rides to ALL criminals. Just like Will Smith says, black, white, cuban and asian. We don't just watch pooky sitting on the porch or suspiciously drive around looking for the next chain to snatch. Nor do we take them to coffee later. No in MY district we still do police work and conduct Terry Stops. Yeah, you may want to look that up. Terry v. Ohio is what lets us do our job but what you call harassment.

Gotta go now. Cigars and dominoes waiting in my hard earned house cause I gotta get up early tomorrow to watch you animals prance around like a bunch of savages smoking your weed. Oh yeah and the money I'll be making at double time will mostly be taken in taxes to continue funding your public zoo (housing).
    Wow you and your other friend on here must be doing the tag team method for ignorance.....really shows how smart you are. Through a blog, once again, words have managed to pull out the realness of your distorted hearts.

You refer to people as animals and think you are better than the people you provide service to. Yeah because in your district you make sure you patrol the streets to the highest. "Because the savages that I am forced to be with does not deserve me". Thanks to you and your buddies for providing all the nice weed from your 4,000 square foot home that is referred to as a grow house.

Hope when you are at the zoo tomorrow you don't feed the animals. Hey....better idea....why don't you have one of those black cops with you so you really look cool. Hey thanks for protecting the animals tomorrow......wait...the parade will be in your honor!

MDPD where the real zoologist works! Do you think its double dipping if you work with Ron Magill of Metro Zoo....after tomorrow you will have plenty of experience. Oh make sure you complete the outside employment form.

Hey let me thank you guys now for the free security tomorrow.....this animal will be partying away!

Hey guys...last post on this....stay safe. Try touching an animal tomorrow...they don't really bite.

Unregistered

Copy and paste:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiANoDA47EU.

http://youtu.be/WiANoDA47EU.

Animals-cigars - familiar words from Bocanegra and Perdomo of Town of Miami Lakes.

Perdomo went on to say that he would even send Bocanegra one his "hot Nicaraguan" assistants to help him if he needed it.
    I mean, you were in Liberty City fighting the animals over there when you were younger OK?

"Frank I know you're going to be fine too, I mean, you were in Liberty City fighting the animals over there when you were younger OK? You're going to be fine and we're going to save the town's folks $50,000 a year", Perdomo said at the September 2009 meeting.

This wording sounds exactly how Town of Miami Lakes Police Major Frank Bocanegra and Town Of Miami Lakes Councilman and owner of Perdomo Cigars Nick Perdomo , Officier Juan Rodrgues would express themself.

Go to you tube view news story - Miami Lake Perdomo,Bocanegra who is Liberty City Animals?

*Frank Bocanegra and Nick Perdomo how did they get away with this at a Town meeting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiANoDA47EU.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast