New DC
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New DC

Unregistered

New DC

The new DC is going be Garry Lowe from Palmetto PD! You heard it here first.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The new DC is going be Garry Lowe from Palmetto PD! You heard it here first.
    I heard KD is coming back.

Unregistered

Angry

He's one of the biggest liars and backstabbers this department ever saw.

Unregistered
    When the only qualifications is being able to walk, talk and write like a 12th grader, he is in like flynn!

Unregistered

Cool

When the only qualifications is being able to walk, talk and write like a 12th grader, he is in like flynn!
    He writes like a 3rd grader.

Westside
    He's one of the biggest liars and backstabbers this department ever saw.
    So if your ever the DC then you have to be a liar and backstabber? Good luck to the sucker taking that job!

Unregistered
    The last three Deputy Chief's have sucked. They were all incompetent boobs.

DC Watkins was the last real, capable DC we had. DC Lewis was okay, but was too scared of the Chief to be effective.

Unregistered
    The Chief just comes off acting a petulant little 10 year old over anything that doesn't go his way, this guy will hire someone weak so he can continue to be a TYRANT to Lts and above! I hope he hits the road on a long three hour tour out of town!

Unregistered
    You know he already has the person picked. If was looking for a real qualified person, the time frame would be more than 6 days to apply.

Unregistered
    The Chief just comes off acting a petulant little 10 year old over anything that doesn't go his way, this guy will hire someone weak so he can continue to be a TYRANT to Lts and above! I hope he hits the road on a long three hour tour out of town!
    Well I tell you one thing if I am ever Chief and am responsible for everything I would insist things be done my way too!. I think you would do the same.

Lts and above need to be a man and step up if they have an issue. He respects guys who stand up.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast