+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Mrs. Thelma Davis

Exposing the Truth About Gus Abella's False , Accusations

Mr. Gus Abella is not a well person. He has time and time again tried to defames the character & reputation of many individuals. The police officers & Town Miami Lakes officialsalong with Miami-dade County Public Schools (M-DCPS), employee Dr. Thomas CalveyGus, have done nothing wrong. These are all fine & upstanding individuals. Allow me to elaborate on one such person.
    Dr. Thomas J. Calvey is a Teacher and Administrator in the M-DCPS. I am a fellow Teacher & speak with great knowledge of the numerous accusations mentioned on this thread. Let me set the record straight. Dr. Calvey has NEVER given a student a ride in his vehicle nor as he ever touched a student inappropriately. So your accusations are UNFOUNDED.
    Dr. Calvey, like every employee M-DCPS, undergoes a comprehensive background check on the Local , State, & Federal (FBI). Based on every background checks that he has undergone, &, based upon my direct experience as his supervisory Principal, I hereby attest that Dr Calvey has never touched a boy or any boy inappropriately. Mr. Abella's a cusTions are false, misleading, abusive, & a defamatory. I was the Principal involved in the case
    Mr. Abella brings up & up in most of his social media rants & Ravings. I'm speaking from the perspective of one who was directly involved
    in what happened in the case the case that Mr. Abella's refers to. Back in the 1990's, Dr. Calvey was a Teacher, Dept. Chair & Union Steward. As s Dept. Chair & Union Strward, it was Dr. Calvey's job to stand in place of any teacher accused of any crime. This is due to the concept of preventative maintenance. In practical terms, Dr. Calvey's role is to make sure that a Teacher's character & reputation is not damaged by a potentially damaging accusation. If after the investigation finds a student's accusation credible, then that teacher's name is given in the final police record.
    In the 1990's,Dr. Calvey was approached by me, as the Principal of record, concerning an accusation that a student made of an inappropriate contact. The teacher in question was under the area overseen by Dr. Calvey. As the Principal, I scheduled a meeting between the parents of the student making the accusation, Dr. Calvey, & a Polive Officer from the Miami-Dade County Public Schools police to investigate this accusation. The parents were a 'no show:. We scheduled two more meetings but the parents were again a 'no show'. After which, the parents withdrew the student & contacted me with the message that the St was having great difficultly in telling the truth. The case was then closed & that teacher was exonerated.
    Let me make it clear that Dr. Calvey was never accused of any insppropriate behavior. Likewise, Dr. Calvey has NEVER BEEN invoved in any of the accusations leveled against him by Mr. Abella.
    Now, it is my understanding that Mr. Abella's lives with the same condominium community as Dr. Calvey. I also understand that Dr. Calvey, was the elected President of that condo community. And that Mr.Abella took Dr. Calvey to court over another accusation made by Mr. Abella that Dr. Calvey passed out fliers that contained some derogatory information about Mr. Abella, again NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. Dr. Calvey was at work in the M-DCPS when said fliers were being disistributed. I know this for a fact because Dr. Calvey took a phone call from the maintenance man of his condo community about this sue. He told me what had happened right after he took that call. Also, I understand from the Miami-Dade Courts that Dr. Calvey prevailed in the litigation brought forth from Mr. Abella's. Perhaps Mr. Abella's is takin his frustration with losing litigation on Dr. Calvey.
    Now, Mr. Abella's these are the facts. I will testify in any Court of law that this is what hsppened. If I may, Mr. Abella, perhaps this is why no one believes you .Whether it is with the Town of Miami Lakes Police orTown Officials, or with Mr. Kennedy Rosario, or Dr. Calvey, Mr. Abella's ought to have learned that no one agrees with his version of what has happened..
    And, I'm sure that thete there are similar facts that exist that would exonerate all those that Mr. Anella had defamed. Agained on the facts that I have laid out, these facts bear witness to one more tact, namely that Mr. Abella is definitely not a well person.

Unregistered

In Defense of Dr. Thomas Calvey Against the Lies & Defamatory Comments

My name is Thelma Davis. I am a Principal in the Miami-Dade County Public Schools (M-DCPS). Dr. Thomas Calvey was a Teacher, Social Studies Department Chair, and Union Steward. During the 1997-98 school year, I called upon Dr. Thomas Calvey to help out over an accusation from a student of inappropriate touching made to a new teacher within his Department. Let me be clear Gus Abella, this accusation was not made about Dr. Thomas J. Calvey. I asked Dr. Thomas Calvey to help in the investigation. He and I agreed that our names would go on the Police Report to protect the accused rookie Teacher from an undue and unfounded reputation. Dr. Thomas Calvey and I would have our names on the Police Report unless the accusation was found credible against the said rookie Teacher. In that case, Dr. Thomas Calvey and my name's would come off said report and the accused rookie Teacher's name would be placed on the report and the report in turn would be forwarded to the School Board for the inappropriate behavior.
    Gus Abella, after a thorough investigation, the accusation was found to be not credible. In fact, the parents of the student making the accusation stated that their son had "trouble telling the truth."
    In addition, Dr.Thomas Calvey, like every employee in the M-DCPS, is required to be fingerprinted and have a thorough back ground check. Lookie here Gus Abella, every year, year after year, Dr. Thomas Calvey' has had and continues to have a stellar record. He is a man above reproach. Meanwhile Gus Abella, it has come to my attention that you do have an extensive criminal recorded background. Dr. Thomas Calvey is not a pedofile, you are Gus Abella. In fact, what I have understood from Florida's Department of Children and Family Services has begun an inquiry into a possible incestuous relationship with your daughter. Lookie here, Gus Abella, you NEVER EVER saw Dr. Thomas Calvey driving with a little boy in his vehicle. This is all a figment of your imagination. Furthermore, Dr. Thomas Calvey has NEVER EVER been involved with any student in an inappropriate way.
    Gus Abella, you are a mentally disturbed man who has no business writing on various Social Media platforms to defame his reputation because you LOST a Court case to him and am so frustrated that you have resorted to defaming upstanding educators like DR. Thomas Calvey. Perhaps I can amplify my comments here with some visits to your condo in the Villas of Miami Lakes by members of our African-American community who stand foursquare behind him. Get a grip on reality. Do you feel me. Stop being a ***** and be a man.

-Thelma Davis, Principal

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My name is Thelma Davis. I am a Principal in the Miami-Dade County Public Schools (M-DCPS). Dr. Thomas Calvey was a Teacher, Social Studies Department Chair, and Union Steward. During the 1997-98 school year, I called upon Dr. Thomas Calvey to help out over an accusation from a student of inappropriate touching made to a new teacher within his Department. Let me be clear Gus Abella, this accusation was not made about Dr. Thomas J. Calvey. I asked Dr. Thomas Calvey to help in the investigation. He and I agreed that our names would go on the Police Report to protect the accused rookie Teacher from an undue and unfounded reputation. Dr. Thomas Calvey and I would have our names on the Police Report unless the accusation was found credible against the said rookie Teacher. In that case, Dr. Thomas Calvey and my name's would come off said report and the accused rookie Teacher's name would be placed on the report and the report in turn would be forwarded to the School Board for the inappropriate behavior.
    Gus Abella, after a thorough investigation, the accusation was found to be not credible. In fact, the parents of the student making the accusation stated that their son had "trouble telling the truth."
    In addition, Dr.Thomas Calvey, like every employee in the M-DCPS, is required to be fingerprinted and have a thorough back ground check. Lookie here Gus Abella, every year, year after year, Dr. Thomas Calvey' has had and continues to have a stellar record. He is a man above reproach. Meanwhile Gus Abella, it has come to my attention that you do have an extensive criminal recorded background. Dr. Thomas Calvey is not a pedofile, you are Gus Abella. In fact, what I have understood from Florida's Department of Children and Family Services has begun an inquiry into a possible incestuous relationship with your daughter. Lookie here, Gus Abella, you NEVER EVER saw Dr. Thomas Calvey driving with a little boy in his vehicle. This is all a figment of your imagination. Furthermore, Dr. Thomas Calvey has NEVER EVER been involved with any student in an inappropriate way.
    Gus Abella, you are a mentally disturbed man who has no business writing on various Social Media platforms to defame his reputation because you LOST a Court case to him and am so frustrated that you have resorted to defaming upstanding educators like DR. Thomas Calvey. Perhaps I can amplify my comments here with some visits to your condo in the Villas of Miami Lakes by members of our African-American community who stand foursquare behind him. Get a grip on reality. Do you feel me. Stop being a ***** and be a man.

-Thelma Davis, Principal

Um, Thelma Davis died in 2013....

Unregistered

In Defense of Thomas Calvey Against The Defamatory InformationCreated and Posted by

My name is Ms. Thelma Davis. I am a Principal in the Miami-Dade County Public Schools ((M-DCPS).
    I am responding to defamatory & misleading information provided by a Gus Abella. Thomas Calvey is a highly respected Teacher, Coach, Department Chair, Union Steward and Administrator in the M-DCPS. Each and every year Thomas Calvey like any employee in M-DCPS has to undergo an extensive background check on the Federal (FBI), State and Local background check. Thomas Calvey has a stain-free and stellar background on all levels. He has never ever been involved in any pedofile behavior. Thomas Calvey is highly regarded in the M-DCPS. Gus Abella, Your baseless accusations against Thomas Calvey are base-less and unfounded. These accusations are rooted in your sick and disturbed mind. Back in the late 1990's, I approached Thomas Calvey about an accusation of inappropriate touching by a first-year Teacher
    in Thomas Calvey's Department. When the report of the accusation was formulated, Thomas Calvey's and my name's were put on the report. As Union Steward, it was Thomas Calvey's job to shield an accused Teacher for the duration of the investigation. If the accusation was fo7nd to be credible, then that Teacher's name would be placed on 5he report and. Thomas Calvey's and my name's would come off. Our investigation led to the over whelming declaration that the student's accusation was found to be "not credible." Therefore, the accused first- year Teacher, nor Thomas Calvey, or myself were never involved with any accused inappropriate touching or illicit behavior. Gus Abella, your accusations and defamatory comments about Thomas Calvey are clearly figment of your sick and disturbed imaginatiom. If anyone is accused of illicit behaviord s you, Gus Abella. I know for a fact that Children and Family Services has an open investigation on you for an incestuous relationship with your daughter. You are a sick person. I have read some of the comments written to you from a Kennedy Rosario. And he is right when he says you are in need of clinical help. Perhaps a large contingency of African-Americans need to pay you a visit to the D building in the Villas of Miami Lakes to help you gain a more truthful perspective on what are facts and what is fiction. Otherwise, you are nothing more than a troublemaker and someone who needs to learn fact from fiction. Do you feel me?

Ms. Thelma Davis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516