2014 it was a very fine year:

Prison terms
    Exonerations
    Terminations
    Demotions

2015 will be even better!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trust me when I day this. A lot of people care. Including many of our own MDPD. Giving the correct information too the right people. But do let me remind you this. For someone that is speaking get on behalf of others. You should make a statement for just yourself. Not others. Here is how I see it again.

It is obvious you care:

1)If you take the time to sign on to Leo Affairs.
    2) Scroll down to the State of Florida
    3) Scroll down to Miami Dade Forum
    4) Click on the Forum
    5) Go to this thread and read the thread.
    6) Enter in a security code
    7) Post a response
    8) Hit submit

See a lot of people would say. Hmmmm?
    That's a lot to do for someone that does not care.

We owned your thoughts, and what's in your very little head in:
    And now in
    I so agree with this poster.

Unregistered
    Here's a cover up that's lasted too long. Mdpd forces its employees to work the MLK parade every year by adjusting shifts and days off and the promotor Preston Marshall doesn't pay a penny.

Read more at

http://www.politicalcortadito.com/20...lies-not-cops/

Unregistered

Full Circle Sullivan

Wow, now this all explains why Sully get a pass after his issues at PCB and other places. Gus you should really get with the Golden Beach cops that fell in the hands of Sully and his crew. Also you should get with the recent Major White who was reinstated back to his job after being fired under false pretenses. You case can be the Key to whats going on here and why Corruption has flooded this department over the years to a point that is just out of control.

Unregistered
    QUOTE=Unregistered;2104466]Mr. Abella I hear you. I too have been besieged by Sgt. Sullivan for simply protesting loudly at Comm. Esteban Bovo's district office. I have been followed home by unmarked police units; been given unnecessary traffic citations and my business has been visited by numerous code enforcement officers since my encounter with Comm. Bovo. I attempted to file a complaint against Mr. Sullivan at MDPD PCIB and was told by a Sgt. Roig that PCB does not take that type of complaint. There is no hope here. Corruption everywhere.
    It certainly appears with certainty that in order to get assigned to Miami Dade PCB one must be corrupt both professionally and morally. For injustices as these one must disregard the basic tenants if law enforcement the protection of life, liberty and property. At what point did the PCB lose sight of their mission. One does not have to look any further than the investigators very own bank accounts and their lack of discipline to manage their own financial affairs such as Sullivan. It is a known fact that PCB is a cash cow with absolutely no oversight as was with a certain Lt. now assigned and screwing up homicide.

The only thing that will change the direction of this corrupt group is oversight from the FBI or a non corrupt State Attorney's Office that is willing to prosecute ALL criminals wheather they wear a badge or not. Instead of allowing the corrupt cops and prosecutors hide behind qualified immunity.

So if the State Attorney's Office and the Public Corruption Unit is overall corrupt who is one to turn to. This my friends is what government is all about.

Scumbags walk amongst us with no oversight. It is an absolute shame what the government in Dade County has sunk to.[/QUOTE]

Which Lt are you speaking of?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Its not just corrupt in the corruption bureau.

Maj Airtime head of economic crimes, was involved in the economic crime that was the Panama double billing scandal.

And don't forget Carmen Pichardo at the domestic violence unit, with 25 alleged DVs under his belt.

Well at least when comparing them to those on the friends and family plan, they have experience in what they do.

Dear God help us all.

Unregistered
    It certainly appears with certainty that in order to get assigned to Miami Dade PCB one must be corrupt both professionally and morally. For injustices as these one must disregard the basic tenants if law enforcement the protection of life, liberty and property. At what point did the PCB lose sight of their mission. One does not have to look any further than the investigators very own bank accounts and their lack of discipline to manage their own financial affairs such as Sullivan. It is a known fact that PCB is a cash cow with absolutely no oversight as was with a certain Lt. now assigned and screwing up homicide.

The only thing that will change the direction of this corrupt group is oversight from the FBI or a non corrupt State Attorney's Office that is willing to prosecute ALL criminals wheather they wear a badge or not. Instead of allowing the corrupt cops and prosecutors hide behind qualified immunity.

So if the State Attorney's Office and the Public Corruption Unit is overall corrupt who is one to turn to. This my friends is what government is all about.

Scumbags walk amongst us with no oversight. It is an absolute shame what the government in Dade County has sunk to.
    Which Lt are you speaking of?

Really what department do you work for?

Unregistered
    Again NO ONE CARES goodbye
    Kelly, now you see they do really care, their is so much care that you even have a great concern and care that all your malice, your obstruction of justice, all your unlawful actions are coming to float. As the ax came to float.

Now the company of prophets said to Elisha, "As you see, the place where we live under your charge is too small for us. Let us go to the Jordan, and let us collect logs there, one for each of us, and build a place there for us to live." He answered, "Do so." Then one of them said, "Please come with your servants." And he answered, "I will." So he went with them. When they came to the Jordan, they cut down trees. But as one was felling a log, his ax head fell into the water; he cried out, "Alas, master! It was borrowed." Then the man of God said, "Where did it fall?" When he showed him the place, he cut off a stick, and threw it in there, and made the iron float. He said, "Pick it up." So he reached out his hand and took it. —2 Kings 6:1-7 (NRSV

All you little corrupt ones, the domino effect.

Unregistered

All in God's time

All in God's time.

Matthew 10:26 “So have no fear of them, for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.

Unregistered

they will be brought to justice

they will be brought to justice, this is a promise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast