Miami Police Major Rennie Laburdusky to become Assistant Chief!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mr. Baxter

Miami Police Major Rennie Laburdusky to become Assistant Chief!

Real stand up guy.

Unregistered

?????

No one at Miami Springs PD could be Assistant Chief? Why wasn't it an internal promotion? I heard he is (was) a commander not major. The Mayor and Gorland screwed us again. Let's hope for the best.

Unregistered
    What a slap in the face to Kahn. He should have been named Assistant Chief his last two years. That is the loyalty for you. Again an outsider.

Unregistered
    Laberdesky is a "can-do" strategist. They love him at MPD. A real warrior.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

And pray tell; what makes you think that anyone in Miami Springs gives a flying puck?
    Please stay in your own page and stir the shit there.

Unregistered
    Not all of us love him here at MPD! Ron's a commander. Basically his job is public relations. Pretty much what all commanders do here. His command experience is limited. No Major command held. Never a Major of any station or special units. If you ever get bored and need a laugh go to MPD site and read his posts. Every week here, he's getting promoted and finally a command but still a net commander. I can understand getting a Chief in from the outside. Most places try. However bring in a outsiders with limited command experience. Over your own people to fill the #2 slot is right, How one put it, a slap in the face to all of you. It's possible he started this rumor. To get someone here at MPD to take some notice and maybe offer him FINALLY a real command. If not I say good luck to you all. Trust me you'll need it.

I'm sure his net crew will respond with a few choice comments to me over this post. They think he's can walk on water. Personally don't care. I'm glad to see him go. Just sorry for your department. That you have to take others problem child's. I'm being told here now that I'm posting wrong. That I should try to sell this guy. Build him up, make him look great so he does go. Good point. Yep MPD'S lost. This man is a leader among men. He should of been named Chief here. We the department and the city will be at a lost without Commanders leadership and experience. Ron should be made Deputy Chief, since the Chief slot was filled. He's the one. The only one that can do the job correctly and bring the department back to a positive national police agency. Is that better?

Unregistered
    Has Guzman killed any K9 dogs or security guards yet?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not all of us love him here at MPD! Ron's a commander. Basically his job is public relations. Pretty much what all commanders do here. His command experience is limited. No Major command held. Never a Major of any station or special units. If you ever get bored and need a laugh go to MPD site and read his posts. Every week here, he's getting promoted and finally a command but still a net commander. I can understand getting a Chief in from the outside. Most places try. However bring in a outsiders with limited command experience. Over your own people to fill the #2 slot is right, How one put it, a slap in the face to all of you. It's possible he started this rumor. To get someone here at MPD to take some notice and maybe offer him FINALLY a real command. If not I say good luck to you all. Trust me you'll need it.

I'm sure his net crew will respond with a few choice comments to me over this post. They think he's can walk on water. Personally don't care. I'm glad to see him go. Just sorry for your department. That you have to take others problem child's. I'm being told here now that I'm posting wrong. That I should try to sell this guy. Build him up, make him look great so he does go. Good point. Yep MPD'S lost. This man is a leader among men. He should of been named Chief here. We the department and the city will be at a lost without Commanders leadership and experience. Ron should be made Deputy Chief, since the Chief slot was filled. He's the one. The only one that can do the job correctly and bring the department back to a positive national police agency. Is that better?
    The man came by the station on Saturday with some interior decorator ( I am guessing) as they measuring the office which he will be getting. Why don't you stop hating. Major Laberdesque can teach alot of things to the MSPD. He is a hardocre, well-versed law enforcement professional who has raised morale in every area of command he has led. Does he walk on water? You know what? Maybe he does. he really is that good. Kudos to your department for bringing on a man who can deliver the goods.

Unregistered
    Really. What the hell can commander LUBE teach anyone? How to duck out of work early? Yes. To serve up a fellow officer. To advance his own career? Yes. I'm glad he's going. With luck he'll take you with him. All this hype over a guy who's no better then anyone else here. If he was he would have gotten promoted here at MPD! Once Ron gone he won't have the same protection at his new place as he has here. Then people will see he's not all that. Bye Ron don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. Williams, Smith and I will pop open a new bottle in prayer that the new force your going to command will see sooner rather then later see what your really made from. Then again you are the chosen one. You gotten away with more then some here at MPD. Not all but you close. You had many here fooled that you honestly cared for us or well being. As long as it played out for you. Please take these grant ideas with you. Go show them all. Like it's been said your saying how it will be YOU. That will bring the department out of it's despair. That YOU will see to it that all that serve you and have to report to you will fall in line or McDonalds is hiring. Yes Ron, Bye! I'm just sorry it's taken this long for you to go.

Unregistered
    Congrats Ron. Long overdue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast