GG Gone, What's Going On? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a hard time believing there was someone hired blind in one eye and furthermore that he/she is still around.
    Probably not true, that being said, have you thought how unfair it might be to someone that was hired under DEP to have to work as a game warden? They were hired under a totally different standard. In most places they now enforce the park rules and go to gopher tortoise calls as well or tow a manatee around.

Doesn't matter now though, we're all the same. Let's move forward.

Unregistered
    Probably not true, that being said, have you thought how unfair it might be to someone that was hired under DEP to have to work as a game warden? They were hired under a totally different standard. In most places they now enforce the park rules and go to gopher tortoise calls as well or tow a manatee around.

Doesn't matter now though, we're all the same. Let's move forward.
    I am not there these days, however there was and is a "Sanctuary" Park officer who is indeed quite blind in one eye. My hire exam required 20-20 in both eyes. Sorry to break your cherry.

Unregistered
    I am not there these days, however there was and is a "Sanctuary" Park officer who is indeed quite blind in one eye. My hire exam required 20-20 in both eyes. Sorry to break your cherry.
    So did I. I just see too much negativity on here and third party stories (rumors). Can't believe everything here.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2181272]So did I. I just see too much negativity on here and third party stories (rumors

Fair enough.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345