GG Gone, What's Going On? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You have got to be kidding. I was with DEP pre merger. There are very few pre merger FWC guys that do ANYTHING besides sit at a ramp to get whiskey time. What a waste of money and time. Resource ? That fish better slap them in the face if you want a case made because they aren't going to look for it that's for sure. And really why would they ? There is no reward for doing anything and it literally pays to do nothing. The Lt.s ? I have never seen them work. The DEP LT.s worked, ALOT, they have now become lazy as well so as to fit in, I guess.

Unregistered
    This is true. It's what happens when you have this water patrol requirement

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by No Confidence View Post
    It is very interesting that all of the Ltc were passed over, there is a apparent lack of trust in the command staff. Are the current Ltc even qualified to hold their positions now? What about the current Majors? Or Capts? Or Lt?
    Have you met the LT up north? Geez...take a look at his profile on social media. What an embarrassment to the agency. He looks like a third grader.

Unregistered
    That's totally unfair to third graders. DEP "officers" have been known for years to be glorified park rangers with no sense or direction. Nothing has changed.

Unregistered
    The bottom line here is that the FWC Commissioner and company LIED to the legislature in order to effect the merger.
    Some of us saw the handwriting on the wall and realized that we were going to be the adopted step children of an incredibly messed-up state agency. FWC never intended to utilize the environmental investigators or engage in the parks. Hell; they don’t even know what a long term investigation is, much less do one.
    The DEP Division of Law Enforcement is dead as is the mission it was created for. All of the representations made to the legislature by FWC were lies in order to affect the merger and seize the DEP assets.
    FWC inherited some fine race horses, but decided to turn them in to plow horses for that is all they know what to do.

Unregistered
    Really?. We have done covert investigations where investigators actually lived with and worked with bad-guys for over a year.
    More like Shetland ponies with horse-sized mouths.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really?. We have done covert investigations where investigators actually lived with and worked with bad-guys for over a year.
    More like Shetland ponies with horse-sized mouths.

When, and how many since?
    Even a broken clock has the right time twice a day.

Unregistered
    My Park Ranger friend, you may be like a native seeing a sub's periscope just off shore. There is a whole submarine under that water that you may not understand yet, if ever. I myself have been arrested by officers who never did figure it out who they were dealing with even after charges disappeared.

Now go "patrol" your parking lot- I mean park.

Unregistered
    My Park Ranger friend, you may be like a native seeing a sub's periscope just off shore. There is a whole submarine under that water that you may not understand yet, if ever. I myself have been arrested by officers who never did figure it out who they were dealing with even after charges disappeared.

Now go "patrol" your parking lot- I mean park.

And pray tell, how long did it take to uncover those 12 short lobsters?

Unregistered
    And pray tell, how long did it take to uncover those 12 short lobsters?
    You are amazing in just how incorrect you are. First. I came from GFC and second we do not really chase short lobsters in North Florida. Your lack of facts is breath taking. You really did a great job proving my point. Thanks! Now go patrol your parking lot for parking violations.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast