Broward Office paradise island? NOT

Unregistered

Broward Office paradise island? NOT

How are things on the paradise island known as the Broward DIF Office? Backstabbings, suspensions and resignations. The common denominator in all of this is JD. The Broward DIF Office was a paradise island before he came along. Now it is Paradise Lost.

Unregistered
    I've spoken to the guys and gals down South at the broward office. They all say that they are not motivated and are only dong the minimum to get buy. The environment is very hostile and they don't trust anyone. There are several open and ongoing ivestigations on the employees there instigated by JD. The new Captain, RD, has turned out to be just as bad as JD who mentered him. Very sad situation down there. Glad I don't work there.

Unregistered
    Good luck with this situation Simon. You were just here and chose to do nothing. Can you say "vote of no confidence"?
    Our backs are turned to you....since you don't have ours.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've spoken to the guys and gals down South at the broward office. They all say that they are not motivated and are only dong the minimum to get buy. The environment is very hostile and they don't trust anyone. There are several open and ongoing ivestigations on the employees there instigated by JD. The new Captain, RD, has turned out to be just as bad as JD who mentered him. Very sad situation down there. Glad I don't work there.
    I'm glad you dont work there either. Lets go ahead and blame JD and RD for everything. The fact is someone had been getting away with murder for a very long time and was always covered for. The bottom line is stats were falsely created and certain people benefited from it. But lets blame JD and RD for that too. And how coincidental that former Lt JP mysteriously resigned in the middle of the investigation. Gee didnt JP work for BL and was tight with GC.
    And a vote of confidence on Simon ! get real! Your right about paradise but only for certain people who were never held accountable!!!!

Unregistered
    I'm glad you dont work there either. Lets go ahead and blame JD and RD for everything. The fact is someone had been getting away with murder for a very long time and was always covered for. The bottom line is stats were falsely created and certain people benefited from it. But lets blame JD and RD for that too. And how coincidental that former Lt JP mysteriously resigned in the middle of the investigation. Gee didnt JP work for BL and was tight with GC.
    And a vote of confidence on Simon ! get real! Your right about paradise but only for certain people who were never held accountable!!!!
    have to agree with this one whole heartedly... and hey A Hole stop stirring the POT we ALL know who you ARE!!! You are famous for doing it wherever you go.. better yet why don't you just resign and go back down south..

Unregistered
    GC runs alone becaues he can't be trusted. JD was trying to use BL and JP so he wouldn't get his hands dirty with his constant backstabbing.

Unregistered
    How are things on the paradise island known as the Broward DIF Office? Backstabbings, suspensions and resignations. The common denominator in all of this is JD. The Broward DIF Office was a paradise island before he came along. Now it is Paradise Lost.
    By the way.. plenty of software programs to track and know who you are by your IP address.. and you call yourself a detective... thank our friends at NICB who have it and gave it out.