Whats up with JV?? - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I agree looks like AP has someones phone since he is banned on here from using his (haha punk)

Unregistered
    So wait you all or you the one person that cares about ap just heard about this incident now recently. You are truly lost since this happened about two years ago. Obviously you were so opinionated then as you are now. Old news case closed.

Unregistered
    Whether it happened 2 yrs ago or 3 days ago he is a god damn disgrace to the badge and he should have been charged. Although there is no formal charge for being a gutless *****.

Unregistered
    Yes I am agreeing with leaving big head alone . Why should we bring up what big head has done simply because Sgt AP has become part of the firestorm he has created ? Please be sure to take your mouth off of AP's third arm while he is in your mouth at Bokampers .The reality is AP has always portrayed himself to be a tough guy and lady killer when he has never been either . JV at least is who he is , AP what comes around will always bite you in the butt ( butt he does not have ) Therefore all you guys that would like to hild his leg when diving , or have back when he left SWAT due to a OT Issue with Capt V then have at it . Wait was he not a Marine ? ( once a marine always a marine ) the marines had Tasers? ( correct me if I am wrong ) but I think not , at least not when I went through .

Unregistered
    say it loud ! Speak the truth .

Unregistered

not really

Semper taser says so under his own special globe and anchor. His swat training took over guys look at some of the other members with us. Lol RB fault he is sinking the "ship" and his "marine" will jump off the poop deck.

Unregistered
    It would seem that AP and JV have something in common... both of them are taser happy pussies!!!

Unregistered
    From my observations there is a difference between them:

JV=justified use of taser
    AP=not justified

JV=will not be charged
    AP=will be charged

End of lesson

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by the whoo View Post
    who cid sgt jp?
    jp is a snake!

Unregistered
    Well, well, well. JV is now again resorting to throwing his coworkers under the bus to try to make himself look better. It is amazing how many people have been caught in his wrath.....even people who considered him his friend. JV has absolutely no care in the world who he harms to try to move himself up in this agency. First BS accusations against his good friend (IC) when they were on a personal camping trip and JV comes back making accusations and throwing people under the bus. Then knives in the backs of members of his old squad (ET, JD, TW,DG) when he didn't get his way. Then the personal lawsuit against the chiefs where he said the list was "purposely" manipulated so more "black officers" would be promoted.....going on to say that he has been a "stellar" Officer. LMAO I have never known JV to be a "stellar" Officer since his return from GA.

So now, to further his cause he has thrown 4 (yes 4) additional Officers under the bus by providing ACTUAL CASE NUMBERS to the media to look into. He started with his now current SGT (funny now he has the wrath of 2 midnight SGTs....where is he going to run to next) throwing him to the wolves and 3 other "victims" will be not far behind.

Ladies and gentleman watch your ass around this scumbag it is only a matter of time before he comes after you. He will use any and all of you to further his own personal vendettas!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast