Whats up with JV?? - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    If the trees are born American he will talk to them if not he will call border patrol.

Unregistered
    This thread has more views and posts then the "is Williams a racist" thread!!!! Hhahaha!

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lookd like Sgt AP cried and had his thread removed after the comments came out about (content DELETED and user BANNED for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop)
    Disappointing that this poster refuses to abide by our Terms of Use, so I had to BAN him. Further violations will be dealt with appropriately. For those of you who post within our TOU, thank you!

Sysop
    Leave AP and JV alone , they are both hurting and are tough guys , they both are being (content DELETED and poster BANNED for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop)
    Yet another one who refuses to abide by the rules...

Unregistered
    The truth has no rules!!!

CCN low 3's

Truth has no rules

The truth has no rules!!!
    This quote ^ is probrably dead on point. I read what was deleted, It was not wrong it was the truth . Rules are set in place to stop mayhem. With all do respect to all that post on here and the moderator of this forum , in the last ten minutes on here I have read numerous things stated on the forum speaking the truth, also somethings making officers look stupid , dumb , incompetent and just plain old cowards. It is the truth and the truth has no rules or boundaries. All officers spoken of on here in a negative way is due to those particular officers negative actions , dumbness , incompetents , stupidity , selfishness and plain old cowardliness.
    Even the officers , Sergeants , Captains , Majors and Chiefs who were spoken about in a negative way should be able to voice their opinion or express their anger. They need to let it out , as well as the people expressing their displeasure of working with certain individuals.
    Maybe a new website should be made for a no holds bar forum ? Freedom of speech for all .
    THE TRUTH HAS NO RULES !!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by CCN low 3's View Post
    This quote ^ is probrably dead on point. I read what was deleted, It was not wrong it was the truth . Rules are set in place to stop mayhem. With all do respect to all that post on here and the moderator of this forum , in the last ten minutes on here I have read numerous things stated on the forum speaking the truth, also somethings making officers look stupid , dumb , incompetent and just plain old cowards. It is the truth and the truth has no rules or boundaries. All officers spoken of on here in a negative way is due to those particular officers negative actions , dumbness , incompetents , stupidity , selfishness and plain old cowardliness.
    Even the officers , Sergeants , Captains , Majors and Chiefs who were spoken about in a negative way should be able to voice their opinion or express their anger. They need to let it out , as well as the people expressing their displeasure of working with certain individuals.
    Maybe a new website should be made for a no holds bar forum ? Freedom of speech for all .

Right on point .

Sysop
    Quote Originally Posted by CCN low 3's View Post
    To the above poster, I'm glad you were able to read what was deleted and that you feel it was "dead on point". However, your assumption that "THE TRUTH HAS NO RULES" and that "Rules are set in place to stop mayhem" is NOT TRUE when it comes to our site. It's a catchy phrase, but it has no place here. I should know, as I drafted the original set of the Terms of Use.

Just because something is true does not mean it can be posted or that it even should be. For example, content describing an officer doing something he could get investigated for or disciplined for. What if a sheriff or police chief was somewhere getting sexual favors on duty? What about juicy gossip about family members? It generally has no place on this website unless it is in the news. Also, our rules are in place to protect us, but also to protect our users. If you write something libelous about someone and we did not remove it because it violated our TOU, you could be held libel for it. It goes both ways, so be careful what you wish for. If the author of the above post wants to start a new website and incur the liability of a "no holds bar forum", he can knock himself out!

Unregistered
    You talk smack about Joe now but I bet if your butt ever gets into a jackpot you would be wishing he is your 10-94 and not some of these other females and generally useless officers I see lately. I will take Joe over just about any other officer at MPD as my zone partner, back up or whatever.
    Are you kidding me!!!! That guy is a big P@%sy,... he talks smack to teenage kids then gets knocked to the curb and can't get up! Screams on the radio like a little school girl (everything is a big deal for JV)....goes to the Hospital due to his injuries in the scuffle, and it turns out he hurt his nail on his pinky finger......REALLY.
    And if he does come on scene don't screw up....... b-cuz he's a SNITCH!!!!! He SNITCHES on everyone! Even on the only people who hung out with him off-duty! Why anyone would hang out with him off duty is beyond me.......maybe they felt sorry for him or b-cuz they knew his dad.......the one who used to be a Sgt here. He needs to resign, he's crossed that thin blue line! or go somewhere else, hes hated by his old squad or supervisors for snitching and making up lies and he's not liked by his new squad, they stay far away from him and he's already digging up ols stuff on his supervisor . he's only got two dayshift squads left. but knowing this dept they will probably hide him away somewhere like SRO

Unregistered
    Funny you talk about the "thin blue line" what a damn joke. It is one thing to be there for other officers when needed on hot calls, but if you think anyone here is going to put their job and family on the line for another officers screw up your mistaken. It starts at the very top and trickles down to road patrol. It's the individual officers that need to take responsibility for their own actions and not redirect blame on others. We are all adults here and have a very serious job to do daily so start concentrating on work and not recreational activities while on duty.
    This post is not to take any sides just state some facts to think about.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast