Whats up with JV??
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Whats up with JV??

Whats going on with Officer J V? The promotion meant so much to him that he had to file a lawsuit against the Chief making allegations that he couldn't prove just so he could turn around and not even take the test this time around?? I wonder if the City is gonna go after him for their legal fees after the suit was dropped......

Unregistered

Good move on his part

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whats going on with Officer J V? The promotion meant so much to him that he had to file a lawsuit against the Chief making allegations that he couldn't prove just so he could turn around and not even take the test this time around?? I wonder if the City is gonna go after him for their legal fees after the suit was dropped......
    Probably the right move on his part. If he took the test and didn't pass it - it would have only strengthen the citys position in the suit. As it stands with the number of questions I hear were thrown out, it only helps his position in the suit.
    Who would have thought that the testing company would be so incapable of doing their job that they would use the wrong material in putting the test together.....

The departments lack of oversight in the current testing process has actually helped his case.....

Unregistered
    That company Miramar has been using for awhile is a joke! Someone or RB must be tapping her. Has a tendency to go after the smart geeky type woman like he stalked the poor innocent little Crime Analyst JS. Poor girl had to quit because of his stalking ways. His spouse has no idea of his horn dog ways, how do you think the PIO gets all her stuff and Capt. RP got to where she is. Have you ever seen a chief personally come in on their off time (a Friday) to personally introduce and commend them on their promotion to their new platoon. Then only has to put in 5 months mids

Unregistered
    JV is as dumb as a rock. He took his best shot anyway. Perhaps "MoronsRus" could use a stupidvisor when he retires - or maybe a hick BF-Georgia town.

Unregistered
    That's not nice to rocks!!!!

Unregistered
    I heard big head was starting new shit over on his new squad. They can't stand him over there. This guy is worse than JP In my book.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JV is as dumb as a rock. He took his best shot anyway. Perhaps "MoronsRus" could use a stupidvisor when he retires - or maybe a hick BF-Georgia town.
    You talk smack about Joe now but I bet if your butt ever gets into a jackpot you would be wishing he is your 10-94 and not some of these other females and generally useless officers I see lately. I will take Joe over just about any other officer at MPD as my zone partner, back up or whatever.

Unregistered
    The guy is looking to take cops jobs! No matter who's! I wouldn't want him as my 94, besides the fact that he is a ***** he is worse of a cop hater than the public. Just remember the don Bailey video tape incident.

Unregistered
    What wa the don Bailey video tape incident?

Unregistered
    I worked with Joe before he left for Ga. and back then he was a good officer, a good guy and he was the one you wanted as your 94, its hard to believe someone could change so much to what it being described and that is why I am having a hard time believing it.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast