Time for action

Thread: Time for action

Unregistered

Time for action

Call to ALL Officers of ALL races! It's time for action. Power in numbers! This Marxist Mayor and following ONLY understand the law of the jungle.You have the power for self defense! Power in numbers. Organize and contact ALL former Officers and business friends for protest, every weekend, and show the world that this sniviling mayor who worked HARDER to support the Sandinista Communists than he does this Police force, is causing the crime in the city to escalate. TWO cars to ALL calls. Don't like it Mr. Mayor ? RESIGN!

Unregistered
    Mr. Mayor.. and I say that sarcastically.. you sir are a phony. I do not want to here at a news conference about your 2 sons.. father or whatever other reference you try and get attention for.

My thoughts and prayers are for the two slain officers and their families and children.

You Mr. Mayor fueled the fire with your misguided comments along with our POTUS and ATTY. Gen.. shame on all of you.

You do not speak from the heart and showed your true colors when all this mayhem was going on in your city wrecking havoc for innocent citizens trying to get to and from work. You pander to your liberal associates and you sir..should be ashamed of the way you have acted as a Mayor of a once great city.

Get out of the lime light and allow the professional officers of your city and Police Commissioner to speak ..

Ron Friedman
    Retired LEO
    Florida

Unregistered
    Our hearts and prayers are with you all.. from Miami PD

NYPD MPD RALLY 12-29 at 1700

Brothers & Sisters,

With the consent of the Miami FOP Executive Board, we are having a rally in support of our fallen brothers at the NYPD and to show law enforcement officers that they are appreciated nationwide. Please invite everyone that you know that supports law enforcement. It’s time to take a stand and show support to all of our brothers & sisters.

If you have an NYPD shirt, please wear it in memory of these two outstanding police officers.

Rally Information:

When: Monday, December 29th @ 1700 HRS

Where: Torch of Friendship (located in front of Bayside)

Why: To show solidarity for those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice as well as in support of those who serve our community day in and day out.

I am PROUD to be a law enforcement officer and serving our community.

Fraternally,

Sergeant Javier Ortiz, President

Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge #20

In honor of the NYPD, please cover your badge out of respect for these two fallen heroes.

Just got this on fop email. Spread the word. A great cause.

Unregistered
    www.copsupport.com

Click on the above link to get the information on the NYPD Rally, Monday, December 29, 2014.

Unregistered
    Here is a website that supports the NYPD. I heard they gave out over 200 to every cop they saw during New Years for free. I bought 3 and everyone that see it loves it... Apparently De Blasio would not be too happy about this...lol the site is www.1stamendmentapparel.com