F U Chaz
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F U Chaz

Unregistered

F U Chaz

WE ALL NEED TO STAND SIDE BY SIDE!!!! IF YOU SUPPORT CHAZ, YOU ARE ANTI-POLICE.
    TURN YOUR SHIT IN!!

Slain Tarpon Springs police officer was former NYPD cop

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news...ngs_polic.html

Unregistered
    Stop bashing each other and support each other. You don't have to like each other there is a difference.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TURN YOUR SHIT IN!!

Im with you. All the way.

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

Slain cops

Of course, anyone with any decency, feels horrible for what happened in NYC. Myself included. There's no reason for the insanity.

That being said..

#ICantBreath

Unregistered

BreathE

You can't f-ing spell either.
    #dumbshit

Unregistered
    Timmy stil trying to drum up business for your pathetic blog on this website. Recovering alcoholic I don't think so. I am pretty sure you drank every can of Pabst on your pole. Bartender another round for the bottom feeder.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TURN YOUR SHIT IN!!

YES YES, LET US ALL STAND TOGETHER, SHOW YOUR SUPPORT! ALL THE WHILE STAYING ANONYMOUS ON THIS BLOG!

YOU SAY IF YOU ARE WITH CHAZ YOU ARE ANTI POLICE. KINDA SOUNDS LIKE THE WAY LIL KIM IS RUNNING THE DPRK.

OR HITLER, OR ANY OTHER DESPOT THAT DOES NOT FREE SPEECH, FREE THOUGHT AND THE INTELLIGENCE THAT'S PUTS OUR DNA JUST A FRACTION MORE THAN THE CHIMPANZES WE EVOLVED FROM TO PRACTICE FREE WILL.
    THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT TO MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT, WHEN THE OATH WE TOOK TELLS US WE NEED TO UPHOLD THE FL AND US CONSTITUTION, WHICH GIVES EVERYONE THE SAME RIGHTS.

ARE HEARTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THOSE 3 OFFICERS THAT WERE GUNNED DOWN, NO QUESTION. BUT PLEASE DON'T LUMP SACRIFICE IN WITH RHETORIC OF IF WE LIKE SOS AND SO, WE ARE ANTI ANTHYING. SO **** U FOR LETTING ME HAVE AMIND OF MY OWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qUT2uPVlvg

Unregistered
    Chaz Stevens, Citizen
    Cops are trained not to trust us.
    Remember you on average commit 12 misdemeanors and 3 felonies a day. Thats the result of electing politicians you judge only by the numbers of bills made law. We have so many shit laws, shit is jelly.

Every policeman knows this. They know without the magic blue uniform, you are nothing but whores, druggies and thugs.

They know you each are filthy criminals, they just have to catch you or get you to admit it via violence, extortion or intimidation.

It is their job. They wake up everyday, with one singular goal in mind.

"Imma get out there, hit the street hard and ruin someones life." "For Justice and the American Way, and about 55k a year." "Maybe get me gun off."

Pick up that can, citizen.

Just a reminder what Chazzy boy thinks of law enforcement, the above is his quote. Whores,druggies and thugs"......hmmm. Well wouldn't the term druggie fit you a lot better.

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

It did once

You know about my drinking and drugging problems because ... well, because you found them out via DAVID, but because I've written extensively about them ...

I've made it no state secret my past issues dealing with substance abuse.

But, unlike you, I am able to address my shortcomings, make corrections, and move on. It's called maturing, growing up, changing.

Give it a try sometime.

And yes, let us not forget those 3 officers shot down. A horrible and tragic event.

But let us not forget about the man chocked to death, or the boy from Ferguson, or the thousands of other individuals shot by the cops in the last five years.

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

Makes perfect sense

Yes, why not remain anonymous on this blog? Makes perfect sense to me. You are a coward behind the shield, so wny not continue to be a coward behind the monitor?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast