Vests

Thread: Vests

Unregistered

Lightbulb Vests

Brothers and sisters,

Please wear your vests, day or night. If you are a detective, brass, in training or anyone who doesn't wear it on a regular basic, wear it while driving to work and home. Let's not give these idiots any opportunity to take another life.

Stay safe!
    Last edited by Mod 610; 12-24-2014 at 02:18 AM.

Unregistered

He's Right

Eat with it on, sleep with it on, have sex with it on. Always wear it

Unregistered
    CHARLOTTE COUNTY,FLORIDA,COP WATCHERS WE HAVE SOME ONE WILLING 2 SPONSOR A COP WATCH SEMINAR WITH FOOD AND SPEAKERS ON KNOWING YOURE RIGHTS ON A TRAFIK STOP AND EVEN WHEN THE COPS COME 2 YOURE DOOR AND YOURE GUN RIGHTS,DO WE HAVE ANY INTREST IN THIS R U SICK OF THE CORUPTION AND TYRANY LETS US KNOW ..CONTACT US AT charlottecountyflcopwatch2@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/Charlottecountyflcopwatch/

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,U GUYS NEED COP WATCH HERE BIG TIME..HOW 2 START NORTH PORT COP WATCH GROUP .....................another WAY U CAN HELP STOP THIS INSANITY IS START SCREEN GRABING AND MAKING VIDEOS OF THE NORTH PORT THUG COPS CHATER HERE,START A UTUBE AND FACEBOOK PAKE 4 COP WATCH,POST EVERY THING HERE THERE SO PEOPLE SEE WHATS GOING ON AND BEING SAID,U NEED 2 SEND COPYS 2 ALL COUNCIL COMMISSIONERS AND EVERY EMAIL IN NORTH PORT POLICE AND SEND IT 2 FDLE AND RICK SCOTT AND PAM BONDI AND THE ACLU,START TALKING 2 THE LAWYERS HERE 2 START GETING THE STORYS THEY SEEN OF THE CORUPTION,MANY MITE HAVE PIKS AND VIDEOS 2 POST IT ALL,BUY A WEB SITE THERE CHEAP NOW,GOOGLE IS JUST 12 BUKS A YR ..https://domains.google
    HERES YOURE 12 DOLAR WEB SITES GETEM WHILE U CAN.........UVE GOT 2 MAKE IT REALY LOUD 4 THEM 2 HEAR U.U NEED CAMERAS ON YOURE HOUSE 2 CATCH THERE HARASMENT AND TYRANY,U NEED DVR CAMERAS IN YOURE CAR FRONT AND BACK,U NEED A SMALL ACTION CAM READY 2 GO IN YOURE BAG,U CAN RECORD ON YOURE PHONE,USE BAMBUSER IT STREAMS 2 THE WEB SO THEY CANT ILEGALY ERASE IT.REMEMBER 2 USE THE POWER OF FOIA SEARCH AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT,U CAN FIND OUT HOW MANY TICKETS WRITEN 4 THE WEEK,CONTACT THE VICTIMS 2 SEE IF EVERY THING WAS LEGIT,THEY R NOT FIGHTING 4 FREEDOM THEY R FIGHTING 4 TYRANY.ALSO LOOK IN 2 THERE PAY BENEFITS AND RETIREMENT,THAT IS UNSUSTAINABLE THEFT RIGHT THERE,ALSO FOIA 2 SEE HOW MANY UNCONSTITUTIONAL FORFEITURES AND SEIZURES THEYVE DONE,THAT ALONE IS TURNING THEM IN 2 CRIMINALS.....WAKE UP SHEEPLE,EVERY THING IS ILEGAL AND U R NOT FREE,DEFUND YOURE POLICE STATE THERE WHILE U STILL CAN...charlottecountyflcopwatch2@gmail.com 888888888888888888888888888888888

Unregistered

Mike Scott Cop Watch (if the Feds can do it so can we)

While the above posters are either intoxicated or simply a product of a bad education system (ie: all of Florida), Lee County sheriff Michael J Scott is the one that needs to be watched. I propose that he be made to wear a body-cam 23/7... the hour not on record would only apply when he is getting it on with his BLACK (omg... really don't care) girlfriend. I do, however, wonder if she lives in the 33916 area... Hmmm...

Unregistered

Unregistered

Core Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brothers and sisters,

Please wear your vests, day or night. If you are a detective, brass, in training or anyone who doesn't wear it on a regular basic, wear it while driving to work and home. Let's not give these idiots any opportunity to take another life.

Stay safe!
    Does ANYONE ANYWHERE in the State of Florida require their corrections officers to wear vests besides us? I've asked and can find NONE! If I wanted to a cop and perform duties which TRULY required a vest for safety I would've become a law enforcement officer. Sure it's an extra measure of security BUT it's also very hot and very uncomfortable and miserable for 12 hours a day. And of COURSE the brass doesn't wear them. The brass NEVER comes in the back of the house PERIOD. This is the most over regulated, overworked, top brass corrections agency in the state. Take care of your people if you TRULY want to alleviate turn over.

Unregistered

Cool I always wear protection....

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eat with it on, sleep with it on, have sex with it on. Always wear it
    Thats right.. thats what I have been doing since I got issued the vest.. You can never be too safe in any situation. #protectyourself. haha

Unregistered

The body armor debate

Wearing body armor should never replace the need for proper tactical procedure. Always know your vulnerability is always your head, throat, and lower extremities. Relying on body armor is a deadly mistake.