Gov. Rick Scott shakes up FDLE, forces longtime commissioner to resign - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No issue with Ya posting. Just keep it in the appropriate thread if Ya don't mind.
    Hey ya if ya don't like it ya can stay off Leo affairs so f**k ya!!!

Unregistered
    Great, a new Commissioner with no "real" police experience, and he's supposed to interact with Chief's and Sheriff's and straighten out an agency with deep integrity problems......I don't think he will last.

Unregistered
    Nah... He will be fine. He is a good guy and a great leader. Once the Sheriffs and Police Chiefs meet him they will see that. We could have done far far ....far worse!!!

Unregistered
    I have to agree..... RS has been around 30 years and came up through our ranks. He knows where and who the problems are and how to fix them. We also have a chance to have a whole new command staff with a better vision and a chance at a fresh start. I think this will be the start of great things!!

Unregistered
    Great, a new Commissioner with no "real" police experience, and he's supposed to interact with Chief's and Sheriff's and straighten out an agency with deep integrity problems......I don't think he will last.
    Some of the Sheriffs and Chiefs are morons and make Barney Fife look like a mental giant. David Morgan is a perfect example.

Unregistered

very true

Some of the Sheriffs and Chiefs are morons and make Barney Fife look like a mental giant. David Morgan is a perfect example.
    Yup, just look at FL Panhandle for another...

panhandle fdle
    Maybe another, not just one...

Unregistered
    So our other AC decided to call it quits..... Both will be gone by Feburary. This place is looking better everyday!!!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Hey ya if ya don't like it ya can stay off Leo affairs so f**k ya!!!
    Not gonna happen so dream on... The civil stuff has been very interesting so far and its only gonna get better...

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    I'm glad y'all have new leadership. It will be very beneficial to the majority of FDLE who have not left their ethics and integrity at the door for promotion or just because they don't have the guts to do the right thing...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast