Gov. Rick Scott shakes up FDLE, forces longtime commissioner to resign
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Gov. Rick Scott shakes up FDLE, forces longtime commissioner to resign

Gov. Rick Scott shakes up FDLE, forces longtime commissioner to resign.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/stat...le4536223.html

Unregistered
    Bbb=bye bye bailey!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bbb=bye bye bailey!!!
    How does it feel you prick, you along with you the liar Jim Madden and your hey boy Mark Perez. Don't forget about your incompetent trainee Cindy Sanz whose never done a thing in her whole career except whine about how's she's been mistreated and not respected, well you have to earn the respect and actually know how to work a case.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    JROC you paying attention? The train is picking up some speed. Its been 4.5 years but its coming...

Unregistered
    At the local level, how about putting out a little article about MIAMI SAC Addy Villanueva being demoted and ASAC RObert Breeden being fired for overtime and LETF fraud? The local media here has to be walked by the hand you know.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Acop View Post
    JROC you paying attention? The train is picking up some speed. Its been 4.5 years but its coming...
    Mr. Electra Bustle will be just fine.

Unregistered
    While I have nothing personal against Commissioner Bailey, when you have to fire or demote 3 or 4 of the SACs you personally promoted that says a lot about your leadership and decision making. Not to mention the AC choices he made. I never thought GB was out to intentionally hurt anyone but he certainly allowed those below him to run this agency in the wrong direction. With that said, I have never worked directly for Rick Swearingen, but what time I have been around him in the field I can say I was impressed. Talking to the guys that do or have work for him you hear nothing but praise. Let's hope he picks some great AC's and brings the leadership he has apparently shown at the lower levels to the upper level of FDLE.

Unregistered
    Bailey, good man but stayed to long. Madden changed when he got the job and he became power crazy. Addy was just plain out screwed by Madden without justification, she cared about her people. She should have thrown Breeden out on his a$$. Perez, is a political hack (laughable that the article says that we stay above politics) not true at all #see Tim Moore. The internal backbiting and savage treatment of each other here is the reality of a sick culture. We long ago stopped being taken seriously by outside agencies. We are not trusted, because we cant perform. Large and medium sized agencies are far more advanced and experienced compared to us (sad but true). We are always eating our own because no one trusts each other here and the climbers are to worried about their careers NOT the agency. A long list of wanna be's are imbedded here, Phillips, Sanz, Perez, to name 3 who have done nothing to distinguish themselves other than whine or kiss a$$ at the expense of others. There is a wealth of good people here, they cannot get traction because of a dysfunctional culture. Yes I named names, because we have to rid ourselves or at least send a message to these faux leaders that they will not be tolerated. The rank and file and not just sworn need to stand up and ask why, why we have become an agency that stands for nothing and a mission that changes by the minute. Swearingen will not last 2-3 months and the appointment is interim for a reason. The cabinet is not happy with this pick at all, but you don't want Opie Putnam having a real say, he knows about FFA not FDLE. Atwater tried to get Etheridge the job, but he is the perennial bridesmaid never the bride. He has had too many jobs and interviews for even more, but would have been a better choice here. Stand up! count for something over your own ambitions.

Unregistered
    "(laughable that the article says that we stay above politics) not true at all #see Tim Moore."

True. Jerry Bailey got the job courtesy of his 'ole buddy Tim Moore. Nice arrangement. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

Unregistered
    Love how on Florida Has A Right To Know ol Cindy Danz recently got a secret 6k pay bump to 137k!!! Great ethics GB!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast