uh-oh - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: uh-oh

Unregistered

Chief drunk????

Anybody that knows any information about the Hallandale Chief being drunk, the location of that, please contact Alfero’s office and tell him. He has a couple issues with the Chief that might help some of the Hallandale Officers. He will keep it anonymous, whoever you are. Just give him whatever information you have on who, what, where, when, and how on that drunken episode might even get a reward.

Unregistered

Nice Try

Your weak attempts to get the chief out were a failure...now what?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As the great Yogi Berra (RIP) once said, "It ain't over till it's over". I was actually told today that I hold the key to the stalker's future" He will eventually bring himself down. He can't help himself

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Said the alpha shift rat

Alpha Shift Rat

Alpha Shift Rat

Contrary to everyone's opinion I am not the only one that supports the Chief, nor am I the only one that laughs at your pathetic attempts to "sink this ship". That previous post was not I, THE GREAT ALPHA SHIFT RAT continues to laugh at all of you.

Unregistered
    Well once again when someone hits the nerve, the puppet comes to the rescue. But it's all good, we all know how it works. Can't wait to see how his next work of art will produce another level of embarrassment. It is true however he will bring himself down. The residents know what's going on, can't wait for the fireworks.

Unregistered
    Haska you're an idiot.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456