uh-oh - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: uh-oh

Unregistered
    There is no doubt that there are women within our own agency that our noble chief has shown some very poor judgment with. One in particular is c.r. Who i'm sure has an earful to discuss. However we must also not forget to include some of our chief's closely allies in the conversation with regards to very poor judgment regarding female co workers. Such as a particular i.s.d. Sergeant e.d. Who has not only disrespected his wife and family but the agency as well. It's safe to say he learned or honed his craft from the best. Not to mention that he is rumored as a shoe in for captain. Ladies and gentlemen of hallandale this is a deisgrace.

Unregistered

Relax with the initials

Why do you have to put initials? Why don't you go ask him yourself (Delta unit)? Oh that is right we are surrounded by va jay jay's. We do not know anything concrete so stop putting initials. Leave it vague. This department is full of non- confrontational people. It is kind of ironic. When you are surrounded in a group or anonymous we have the biggest tough guys in the world. I am not involved in any way but this is a public site. Next detail sign ups go ask him yourself.

Tax payer
    The true victims are his ex-wife and kids, plus the Medley Cop. They have to answer to friends and family, and did nothing wrong. An intelligent person would resign and spare the innocent from further embarassment. A real leader would step aside, to avoid further embarassment to his staff and the tax payers. The question is, how can you lead and discipline, when you have lost the respect of your staff.

The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves. "Ray Kroc"

staging

rescue

So who wants to take bets on when a. sharpton and j. jackson will come to rescue the chief, you know it's only because he's black that all this is happening, such a poor victim he is

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tax payer View Post
    The true victims are his ex-wife and kids, plus the Medley Cop. They have to answer to friends and family, and did nothing wrong. An intelligent person would resign and spare the innocent from further embarassment. A real leader would step aside, to avoid further embarassment to his staff and the tax payers. The question is, how can you lead and discipline, when you have lost the respect of your staff.

The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves. "Ray Kroc"
    When an individual in a position of power is a narcissist and/or egomaniac they prey on others who they believe will be unable to fight back or stick up for themselves. There is no embarrassment because they don't view their behavior as wrong. They don't view anyone as a victim. They don't care. To answer your question, our beloved chief can't lead and discipline. He is a disgrace to the agency, the city and to himself. An intelligent person would resign and spare the innocent from further embarrassment. Remember, the operative word here is INTELLIGENT!!! Nothing more needs to be said.

Unregistered
    Not a member of the pd....

But can he please resign or get fired. I'm tired of seeing his name in the sentinel,,etc. let the city move on and bury the negative publicity.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a member of the pd....

But can he please resign or get fired. I'm tired of seeing his name in the sentinel,,etc. let the city move on and bury the negative publicity.
    To the author of this post, I am a member of this PD and could not agree more. But you have to understand since the city manager allowed him to double dip (he retired with a full pension then was hired back to his current position) he is making 200k plus a year with his pension.

He is narcissistic enough to think he did nothing wrong and will have to be forced out. Go to the next commission meeting and speak up. If we do the repercussions would be instantaneous and severe.

Cheating on your wife is not a crime even though it does show what kind of person you are, stalking your ex for a year is insane. Look up stalking in the Florida state statute book FSS 784.048-2(HGD). Remove his name from the sun sentinel article and that is what you have. Not saying he is guilty because everyone deserves due process, but that should have been filled with the SAO.

This post will be deleted so I hope you read it even though it does not have vulgarity, name names nor put forth any accusations that are not already in public circulation.

Tax payer

Tax payer

As a Tax Payer of Hallandale Beach for the past 31 years, I'm applaud by the actions of the Police Chief. I have come to one conclusion, if the CM does not come to her senses and relieve the Chief of his position, then the City Commission better step up to the plate and demand the CM fire him. Unfortunately, if this is what it's going to take, then maybe the Tax Payers need to start demanding the City Commission fire the CM for failing to do her job. Where there is smoke there is fire, and who knows what else he has done and has not relieved. I feel the City Commission will commit the same mistakes as they did with Mike Good, and fail to do what they were elected to do! And yes, more and more residents are aware of this website and are starting to read it!

Unregistered

To All Hallandale Beach Taxpayers

The things that you are reading lately have been going on for a while now. It's unfortunate that as a member of this department I or we can say nothing publicly with out consequences that are applied swiftly and severely. This Chief along with several other past and present local chiefs belong to an organization called NOBLE which helps empower individuals who are obviously less than honest and ethical. In addition there is also a problem with a CM who hires a retired Captain from Miami Dade using your tax dollars. This is absurd considering that this issue should have been conducted by either FDLE or the FBI who have no horse in the race. Not to mention it wouldn't have cost the city any money. My guess being very suspicious is that the CM will get an investigation which in my opinion will be slated and exactly what she paid for. I PLEAD WITH ALL RESIDENTS TO ATTEND EVERY COMMISSION MEETING. Keep you Commission and City Manager accountable and require them to be transparent. Otherwise this will be another issue swept under the rug.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast