Why IUPA sucks

Thread: Why IUPA sucks

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I followed the link. IUPA is really in that article on the 10 worst non-profits in America. Here is what the article linked above wrote...

The IUPA claims to be “steadfastly dedicated to our mission: to improve the lives of public safety officers”. But the figures tell another story. In the last decade, the charity solicited $66m in donations, but spent $50.4m soliciting those donations. They handed over a shameful 0.5% of funds to their core purpose.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit janetfdoss's Avatar

I agree with you that IUPA is really a scam because on of my friend has been affected by it last year.
    Last edited by janetfdoss; 01-02-2016 at 11:58 AM.

Unregistered
    Check out more about why IUPA sucks

https://www.facebook.com/thetruthIUPA?ref=hl

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check out more about why IUPA sucks

https://www.facebook.com/thetruthIUPA?ref=hl
    Thanks for the link, I just LIKED that page. Wow (but I really shouldn't be surprised), IUPA is America's 5th Worst Charity! IUPA was MISSING from the legislature in Tallahassee in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013...thank God for the PBA and FOP! Out of $9,500,000 raised by IUPA 90.4% (or $8,588,000) went to professional fundraising firms. That's NICE!

Unregistered

Don't Waste Your Money on IUPA

Just a note to civilians out there reading this. DO NOT waste your dues on IUPA. IUPA "represents" supervisory and professional staff at my agency and they are untrained, uninformed and negotiated a terrible contract. Waste of time. Had more benefits as unrepresented.

So many are disappointed. May they're a lot better for LEOs but I haven't seen evidence of that either.