Chief Guzman - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief Guzman

Unregistered
    Guzman is a loser. He is nothing but the mayors and city managers *****. He has always been a wannabe and just doesn't have the cojones to back it up. Really, when does a chief counsel an officer for getting a complaint once in every 7 years.

I'm sure he has picked out several young Cuban cops and has a cliq formed around him as he always does.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guzman is a loser. He is nothing but the mayors and city managers *****. He has always been a wannabe and just doesn't have the cojones to back it up. Really, when does a chief counsel an officer for getting a complaint once in every 7 years.

I'm sure he has picked out several young Cuban cops and has a cliq formed around him as he always does.

You know, you are probably right; however, that is called mentoring. The good news is that there are no blacks here to pollute the professional gene pool.

Stay in overtown and keep your petty racially motivated cheap shots to yourself and concentrate on that Muslim assistant chief of yours that refuses to pledge allegiance to our flag.

Thanks for your concerns.

Unregistered
    You know what? You can come here spewing your hate for Guzman all you want. But guess what? The man has done nothing but move Miami Springs forward in the right direction. Thats more than that waste of a Chief Baan ever did! So can save the trash talk and stick to your crocodile infested city.

Unregistered
    Mentoring? You really are a dumb **** aren't you. So Miami Springs PD is having another officer arrested. Fine little department you have there. Looks like Guzman isn't the only loser at MSPD.

Unregistered
    Mentoring? You really are a dumb **** aren't you. So Miami Springs PD is having another officer arrested. Fine little department you have there. Looks like Guzman isn't the only loser at MSPD.
    I have a friend that just returned from Baltimore.
    He told me that the only things left in the CVS store that was looted were suntan lotion and father's day cards.
    Why don't you go to Baltimore and get a card; who knows, you may find out who your daddy was!

Asshole.

Unregistered
    These racist posts have been forwarded to the media.

Unregistered
    Crime is still out of control on 36 street. Guzman is doing a great job. LOL. Losers

Unregistered
    These racist posts have been forwarded to the media.

Good luck with that asswipe!

http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/...LEOAFFAIRS-COM

Unregistered

Chief Harmless

Leave Guzman alone. The guy is harmless. I've known him for years. He may be a Yes Man and a Do-boy for the Mayor and Manager but for the most part as long as they let him stay in the Chiefs position he'll be okay.he just wants to keep the job and not make waves.
    Leave the guy alone.... He's harmless.

Unregistered
    That is the problem we don't need harmless. We need someone to step up for the cops and be a leader. He smiles a lot and has his puppies following him around but to counsel an officer that received two complaints in 14 years is kind of ridiculous. The city manager gets a call from the mayor, the CM calls the chief and the chief counsels the officer with hearing her side. Poor leadership by a wannabe be chief.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast