Chief Guzman - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief Guzman

Unregistered
    Actually the post raises a very legitimate issue. The administration sent out the flyer in response to the campaign flyer criticizing crime in Miami Springs. The city's flyer was nothing more than a campaign flyer for the incumbents. Guzman was only following orders but he should have kept the department and his name out of the political sewer.

So there is nothing stupid about the post, unless you are sucking up to Guzman. By the way where is the chief this weekend?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually the post raises a very legitimate issue. The administration sent out the flyer in response to the campaign flyer criticizing crime in Miami Springs. The city's flyer was nothing more than a campaign flyer for the incumbents. Guzman was only following orders but he should have kept the department and his name out of the political sewer.

So there is nothing stupid about the post, unless you are sucking up to Guzman. By the way where is the chief this weekend?
    All right Einstein; I’ll play this game with you.
    The Sucko camp puts out a flyer alleging that crime is increasing in Miami Springs and is out of the control of the police department.

Now; I don’t know about you, but I took that shit personally specially because I new that it wasn’t true and because I am a member of this department and those comments reflected on me and you.
    Guzman is the chief, and as such any statements pertaining to correcting misprints of crime statistics in HIS police department are his business, not the Mayor or the City Manager.
    Of course if you think that the afternoon A/ should have answered the flyer, then you should tell Guzman that he screwed up and should have left it to the consummate professional.

I don't know where the chief is this weekend; however, it shows that he has enough faith in his subordinates to delegate the task of running the festival. See, that is a sign of leadership and not the previous micromanagement under Mr. Wonderful.

Unregistered
    So the new chief takes off for the biggest weekend of the year in Miami Springs. What kind of leadership is that? Maybe absentee leadership. What a bozo. The chief should have been at the festival the entire weekend. That would have been leadership. Showing the troops that he is willing to be there with them on the weekends. What an embarrassment MSPD has become.

Unregistered

Smile

So the new chief takes off for the biggest weekend of the year in Miami Springs. What kind of leadership is that? Maybe absentee leadership. What a bozo. The chief should have been at the festival the entire weekend. That would have been leadership. Showing the troops that he is willing to be there with them on the weekends. What an embarrassment MSPD has become.

I’ll tell you what Studley; grow a pair first, then go to the man’s office and express your disapproval of his management skills.
    You will gain a lot more respect from your peers for doing that instead of hiding behind an anonymous keyboard like a little girl.
    The man has an open door policy and he is very approachable

Unregistered
    Can someone tell Pete And Susan to get off this site?

I have a bad feeling about Chief Guzman. He really rubs me the wrong way. Seems like a song and dance man, a puppet, not a real police chief. I really hope Suco wins his lawsuit so we can fire Gorland and Guzman.

Unregistered
    So Suco files a lawsuit and has made it known that the City Manager and Guzman are out when he becomes Mayor. So Guzman has chest pains and has to transported by fire-rescue. It is almost comical. Dinner with the C brothers daddy isn't going to save Guzman.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by 501palm View Post
    I have a bad feeling about Chief Guzman. He really rubs me the wrong way. Seems like a song and dance man, a puppet, not a real police chief. I really hope Suco wins his lawsuit so we can fire Gorland and Guzman.

Give it up nene!
    If the next chief has an IQ larger than his shoe size he /she won't promote you either.
    City of Miami is hiring; go there and do some "real" police work", you'll love mids in overtown.

Unregistered
    I've been hearing that Nene & Nena are going to file a grievance when the promotional list expires and a new exam is given, is this true? If so, guys, get a life! Really, no one would work for you anyway (at least not by choice). The best decision the Chief would ever make is to bypass yoda and the jedi.

Unregistered
    Guzman was my TAO when I went to the academy. Years ago. I known him for years. Yes he done some questionable things. Really who hasn't working at Miami P.D. Give the guy a chance. Changes can't happen overnight. Guzman and I are not friend's. We just know each other, say hi went in passing and respect each other. That being said. Any new chief coming into a place will make changes. He or she see fit. Some may work. Others may not. Things take time.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast