Chief Guzman - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Chief Guzman

Unregistered
    So how many dummies were involved in this illegal activity; CD, RC, a detective T, lil tat guy, the chief and whoever called the chief. And of course the people from Dove Ave that witnessed the **** up. When cuff someone and start the rest report you better document when you cut her loose. RC won't be keeping those stripes long.

Unregistered

F-up

MC not RC was on the scene. If they were following a direct order from the chief - the chief is the one who has to answer for his actions. The question is what kind of leader puts his men in that position? Shameful!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So how many dummies were involved in this illegal activity; CD, RC, a detective T, lil tat guy, the chief and whoever called the chief. And of course the people from Dove Ave that witnessed the **** up. When cuff someone and start the rest report you better document when you cut her loose. RC won't be keeping those stripes long.
    "In the absence of sufficient probable cause to support the charge you must make the person "whole" and release them where you found them in the same condition as you found them"

The one thing you don't want to do is to engage in "Creative A-Form Writing 101" to make the narrative fit the charge for this will make you a unprofessional scumbag unworthy of wearing the uniform and eligible for jail time.

Names please ? ? ? ?

Unregistered
    InSufficient probable cause in this case was a phone call from the chief! Then a cover up for the CM and council.

Unregistered
    InSufficient probable cause in this case was a phone call from the chief! Then a cover up for the CM and council.

Let me know on what day you want to go to the State Attorney's Office to present your proof of these charges.
    I will gladly drive you and call the media for a conference.
    What day will work for you?

Unregistered

Guilty Concious????

Lol, no one has mention criminal actions. Unethical, bad leadership, half truths, back stroking - but not criminal. Let's bully the posters quiet the issue.

Unregistered
    Lol, no one has mention criminal actions. Unethical, bad leadership, half truths, back stroking - but not criminal. Let's bully the posters quiet the issue.
    Let's go big mouth.
    I'll drive you there as well.
    Get out from behind the anonymity of this site and lets see how big your testicles/ovaries are?

http://ethics.miamidade.gov/complaints.asp

Unregistered
    I will let you know Chief! Lol. Hit a nerve, huh!

Unregistered
    No, not the Chief.
    Is a friend of the Chief that wants to take you to task.
    Armando won't waste his time with you, he is too much of a gentleman; however, I would derive great pleasure in dealing with you on a 1/1.
    BTW, you are not going to like it.

Unregistered
    HAHAHHA! The "friend" must be from the City or a family member. The Chief does not have any friends at the MSPD. Only kiss a$$es and opportunist.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast