Chief Guzman
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chief Guzman

Unregistered

Chief Guzman

Wow, City Manager messed up by hiring Guzman. Guzman is no Chief material. He was trained by Frank Fernandez, and Timoney. Do as I say,not as I do type of guy. 2 face type of guy. Good luck to the good old boys. Just watch as the Cubans will slowly make their way in. Watch him hire Miami Finest to staff his brass.

Unregistered
    Your City Manage actually hired Guzman over Cannon? I guess he is some kind of special idiot. Guzman can't hold Cannons proverbial jockstrap. Actually Guzman doesn't need a jock strap, maybe a pair of pants and panty liners.

Unregistered
    Cannon is the best candidate for Springs. I agree with above post, Guzman needs some panty liners.

Unregistered
    It must be a Latin thing to hire Guzman over Cannon. What a sham.

Unregistered
    Is this thread going to be high jacked by the Miami PD Retards now?
    Dude’s , let it go; we have our own problems to deal with.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, City Manager messed up by hiring Guzman. Guzman is no Chief material. He was trained by Frank Fernandez, and Timoney. Do as I say,not as I do type of guy. 2 face type of guy. Good luck to the good old boys. Just watch as the Cubans will slowly make their way in. Watch him hire Miami Finest to staff his brass.

We were looking for an appropriate black candidate, but you never applied.
    What happened?

Unregistered
    Your chief is a *****

Unregistered
    Your chief is a *****
    That may or may not be, but he is our chief; what are you?

Unregistered
    Guzman looked like a fool in front of council over the Relay for Life street closure. Hopefully he gets better. And maybe he will learn the mayor and manager are POS and will throw him under the bus.

Unregistered
    Guzman looked like a fool in front of council over the Relay for Life street closure. Hopefully he gets better. And maybe he will learn the mayor and manager are POS and will throw him under the bus.

Go away Pete.
    Guzman is too busy cleaning up the mess you left behind.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast