BODY CAMs - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BODY CAMs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have no problem with the body cams and welcome them. Anyone correctly doing their job should feel the same. And I am an old timer also
    How will you feel about it when your family member has the cops come to their house for a domestic dispute, their neighbor makes a public records request for the body camera video, and posts it on YouTube? It's been happening in Seattle steadily.

Unregistered
    Just another gimmick to make Nacho look like a good guy at my expense!

Then he can have IA scour hours of vids for anything they can ding us on when we "STEP OUT OF LNE" or feed these little action clips to Bay News 9 who are desperate for fill material and in turn he gets more TV time.

JUST LIKE THE AVL BULL SHIZT...... FOR OUR SAFETY....my azz

All I can say is fuczkin sad!

Unregistered
    I love the new policy. If you leave the cam off, notify your supervisor. If you are in a situation, notify your supervisor, If your cam isnt working, notify your supervisor. My Sgt has enough to keep him busy already with the BS nonsense crap they make supervisors do. And my Sgt isn't even in a Master's program, he is just doing what he is supposed to be.

And which one of Nacho's buddies, who probably is another recently retired officer from TPD, is going to be hired and made the program manager for THIS fiasco?

This place just gets worse and worse.

Unregistered
    and what has been discussed about when to use the cameras with rape victims, death victim, gruesome car accident victims.. etc etc... how much info will be leaked ref those issues with medical needs vs HIPPA Laws.. how long to store the cost to store... money for upgrades.. it just goes on.. bad idea.. bad idea..

How about Drs.. Politicians.. Teachers everyone submit to this.. really... we trust what they say.. but not LEOs..how about change the small masses and thug life about family values and accountability at home , work and your fellow black neighbor..

Unregistered
    I'm telling you that for the first few months they will be searching for incidents to show how this benefits the deputy!

Smoke and mirrors my fellow slaves, just smoke and mirrors!

Then after they spin the web... IA..IA..it's off to IA we go!!!Hmmmm HmmmmHmm Hmmm NOCCO

Unregistered
    Nice to see the REAL Sheriff's sticking up for their deputies and not rushing into this mess to appease the media. I mean seriously, the first thing you do is hold a press conference to show the media "look at us, we are the first ones in the area to mandate body camera use, just like the media and Al Sharpton want."

Sorry Nocco, you sold us out yet again to make yourself look good to the media. You once again chose to NOT stand with us, but stand with the media.

We Fight as One...........................what a load of $hit.

Unregistered
    We have a new slogan didn't you get the memo?
    Its: We fire everyone

Unregistered
    So let me get this right.. all encounters are to be on video.. does that include sex battery victims, child sex crimes, homicides, brutal violent bloody attacks of innocent victims, bathroom breaks when I talk to a person, meeting a street business person who wants to give me confidential information, a street informant, do detectives have to wear one.. what about FDLE police, .. the list goes on and is a terrible idea.

Instead of deal with the small problem 1-3% problem vs the daily encounters we all have .. lets throw all under the bus and not address... social, family, ethics, education problems in black communities, black on black crime.. that list also goes on..

Thank GD I am retired but I really feel bad for all you guys and gals who came to this job to help others and an exciting job... it has turned into something very scary.. for our entire country.

We have .. well you do.. spineless supervisors!

Unregistered

Lightbulb

It's the new tv show COPS in Pasco lol

Welcome Body cams

Unregistered
    Spineless politico command staff and weak scared line supervisors = PASCO S.O.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast