Speeding cop - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Speeding cop

Unregistered
    First Ferguson, next CC
    Cops these days can't seem to keep themselves from killing children, unarmed citizens, non aggressive pets, elderly people, people selling cigarettes without a tax stamp, letting people with an acute medical problem die so as to not break protocol, and having absolutely no accountability for their actions.

But, on a positive note, you do have one bad ass coffee maker.

And you guys like Chaz Stevens????? For the person on here claiming to be a cop and supporting Chaz go back to playing with yourself, punk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First Ferguson, next CC
    Cops these days can't seem to keep themselves from killing children, unarmed citizens, non aggressive pets, elderly people, people selling cigarettes without a tax stamp, letting people with an acute medical problem die so as to not break protocol, and having absolutely no accountability for their actions.

But, on a positive note, you do have one bad ass coffee maker.
    ?
    And you guys like Chaz Stevens????? For the person on here claiming to be a cop and supporting Chaz go back to playing with yourself, punk.
    We support Chaz just like you support ALL Law Enforcement for EVERYTHING. Now care to retort? Other than claiming to be rational and open-minded, no other claim was made. Are you saying that YOU are a POLICE OFFICER? Here's to all of your claim'n:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X15It4sYLRI

Unregistered
    Something smells fishy as I watch the speeding video!

LOL

Unregistered
    So, what was the outcome? No discipline or a slap on the wrist? Someone please send this to WSVN.

Unregistered
    To answer you question... Nothing was done. Unlike Coral Springs PD, who investigated and disciplined one of their officers for doing exactly the same thing, the admin in Creek just ignores the incident. Unfortunately, this once prideful department has become the Florida City of Broward under the current administration. So sad.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/flo...-police-force/

Chaz Stevens, Genius

Suppose

Let's say you're in charge of the department and the speeding cop in question shares a little "something-something" with you ... are you really going to screw (pun!) the pooch?

Unregistered

Tvr

So......there's video, with the car number, female driver, in Palm Beach County, no light bar (supervisor), and NO ONE can do an investigation for the speeding cop?! If you'll cover this up, what the **** else are you covering up?

Our Chief has 3 Admin Assistants, 1 'legal advisor', pulled another Admin Assistant from FDLE to work DB, pulled Marti from FDLE because she has NSA-like abilities under the guise of a 'crime analyst', and allows Mckinney to run his own game as a patrol officer with NO consequences from his immediate superiors. We have just over 100 employees in the department. We have a very likeable and capable Deputy Chief literally 99.9% of the department loves, but we have the Supervisor of Slut, I mean Slot machines needing all this support and logistical help for what exactly?

Unregistered
    It's time for all to come out. Im sick of the Cover ups, wrongful disciplines, getting ahead by sleeping around, disciplining some and not others, costing the city tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's written on the wall in the PD "The only way evil can win is for good men to do nothing." Well, you know what? I'm not going to let evil, mean, do as i say not as i do.. people win. Chaz were do we contact you again? It's time !!!!

Unregistered
    ...and it's not like you need a Mensa member to do the investigation. All you have to do is pull SunPass records to figure out her average speed. Duh!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's time for all to come out. Im sick of the Cover ups, wrongful disciplines, getting ahead by sleeping around, disciplining some and not others, costing the city tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars. It's written on the wall in the PD "The only way evil can win is for good men to do nothing." Well, you know what? I'm not going to let evil, mean, do as i say not as i do.. people win. Chaz were do we contact you again? It's time !!!!

https://www.myactsofsedition.com/contact/

CBut Chaz doesn't work here. We do. We can write to the commissioners. Get our family too. If you put it on paper, send it to a commissioner, you are covered under the Whistleblower Act. Or be anonymous. But go ahead and drop some info on Chaz in the meantime. It makes for good readin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast