Speeding cop - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Speeding cop

Unregistered
    So let me see if I have this correct Chaz. You are breaking the law by driving 80 mph. Of course your speedometer is not calibrated and our speedometers are. So the question is again, are you speeding? The second question is anyone speeding including the cop?

The answer is simple, we do not know because your pos car is not calibrated.

You must be very sad this time of the year because like all drunk atheissts this time of year celebrating our savior leaves you all alone.

Chaz, take a PBR and shove it up your.... you might have some joy now.

The funny thing is we don't like this Sgt., but she still wheres the badge and you are the scum that we often find dead from an overdose. Go and beat your ex-wife if you get bored.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So let me see if I have this correct Chaz. You are breaking the law by driving 80 mph. Of course your speedometer is not calibrated and our speedometers are. So the question is again, are you speeding? The second question is anyone speeding including the cop?

The answer is simple, we do not know because your pos car is not calibrated.

You must be very sad this time of the year because like all drunk atheissts this time of year celebrating our savior leaves you all alone.

Chaz, take a PBR and shove it up your.... you might have some joy now.

The funny thing is we don't like this Sgt., but she still wheres the badge and you are the scum that we often find dead from an overdose. Go and beat your ex-wife if you get bored.
    wow, so much to comment on.
    If Chaz took the video, it wouldn't be so shaky;
    Chaz is/was an alcoholic, in recovery, so if you are evil enough to mock him for this, you are the pos;
    Why is it 'funny' you say 'we' don't like this Sgt., BUT............ it doesn't matter that 'she still wears a badge' since she is still speeding. i like the 'where's' word you use. Type much? No spell-check?

You retort of chaz being 'scum'.......why? Cops have cameras on their cars and record citizens speeding and other things, so what's the difference? Except it seems more wrong for cops to speed. And again you only defense is 'whah.....other people are speeding too!......' which means cops can steal, cause other people do it?

And lastly, I am not chaz, he does enough self-promotion. (which means you may commence with the 'lie with dogs bit...blah blah blah..)

I am an officer. (which means you may commence with the, 'Chaz hates you, blah blah blah....).
    Alot of us like Chaz as he shows the hypocrisy for what it is and who abuses their power the most.

You are the scum bag. You have nothing of substance to type. You're defense is to compare a citizen to an officer. That makes absolutely no sense. And yea, it looks like whoever took the video was speeding too. Because if the cop blew past the videographer, you would say that we really can't tell how fast she was going. But since we kept up to take the video, you say our car isn't calibrated. But how do you know it's not. I go to my unvle's speed shop, puts it on a dyno, voila, its calibrated in a minute.

You are the weak.

You are the ignorant.

Chaz, we appreciate the work you do.

TVR

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

Go-Pro

Actually ...

If you read my stuff, you'll know I'm often found in fancy cars with a Go-Pro or three installed... No shaky hand productions for me.

And like in Russia, I've got a camera mounted and ready ... as you know, cops these days aren't always that trustworthy. Especially if they've got a K9 on board. Bite. ouch. Bite. ouch.

I mean, could you imagine, like say this past week, when I was in Coconut Creek driving a wicked fast Ferrari (or so I've heard they're wicked fast) ... driving a corso rosso (racing red) Ferrari in the heart of Coconut Creek. Could you imagine the bragging rights you'd get pulling me over?

Should that ever happen, keep this in mind.

1. I will immediately invoke my 4th and 5th Amendment rights.
    2. Your dashcam might be filming me, but you'll be under the lens also.

Detente mofo. Detente.

Unregistered
    wow, so much to comment on.
    If Chaz took the video, it wouldn't be so shaky;
    Chaz is/was an alcoholic, in recovery, so if you are evil enough to mock him for this, you are the pos;
    Why is it 'funny' you say 'we' don't like this Sgt., BUT............ it doesn't matter that 'she still wears a badge' since she is still speeding. i like the 'where's' word you use. Type much? No spell-check?

You retort of chaz being 'scum'.......why? Cops have cameras on their cars and record citizens speeding and other things, so what's the difference? Except it seems more wrong for cops to speed. And again you only defense is 'whah.....other people are speeding too!......' which means cops can steal, cause other people do it?

And lastly, I am not chaz, he does enough self-promotion. (which means you may commence with the 'lie with dogs bit...blah blah blah..)

I am an officer. (which means you may commence with the, 'Chaz hates you, blah blah blah....).
    Alot of us like Chaz as he shows the hypocrisy for what it is and who abuses their power the most.

You are the scum bag. You have nothing of substance to type. You're defense is to compare a citizen to an officer. That makes absolutely no sense. And yea, it looks like whoever took the video was speeding too. Because if the cop blew past the videographer, you would say that we really can't tell how fast she was going. But since we kept up to take the video, you say our car isn't calibrated. But how do you know it's not. I go to my unvle's speed shop, puts it on a dyno, voila, its calibrated in a minute.

You are the weak.

You are the ignorant.

Chaz, we appreciate the work you do.

TVR
    What's TVR stand for?

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

In recovery

Actually, I'm not in recovery.

I just don't drink or drug anymore...

I once did, now I don't.

That's called evolving, growing up, getting your shit together.

Give it whirl sometime.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Stevens, Citizen View Post
    Actually, I'm not in recovery.

I just don't drink or drug anymore...

I once did, now I don't.

That's called evolving, growing up, getting your shit together.

Give it whirl sometime.

They are sheep, Chizzum. They are too ignorant to understand what you're saying, and too lazy to do anything about it.
    They have barely enough energy to exhibit passive-aggressive behaviour and narcissism. Just enough to keep your master happy. The guy in the tights. Who drinks alot of wine. Dropping a 100K+ on a Tesla feeds the ego more than saving the planet. Altruistic, nah. Not his nature. Narcissistic is a better fit. (Put your hard-saved hydrocarbons where your mouth is. Speeding cop car #1336, 81 mph, 16 over, ILLEGAL and uses more gas inefficiently.
    HERE IS THE LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ks_d6oM_QU

POSITIVES !!! Deputy Chief Lees (stand-up leader) wears A L L equipment with his uniform. By all, I mean, everything Road Patrol has. Our Chief, your master, does not. We all notice things like that. It goes a long way.
    Thank you Sir.

We also notice that Chief likes his 3-day weekend as well as, coming in on Monday mornings, around 930ish or so. Yup, how is dedication spelled for some, A B S O L U T E POWER. Do as I say, definitely DO NOT do as I do.

#TVR

#BobbyBmissya

Unregistered

Fair

My mistake. Shows how often I'm up that way. 16 over is a little much and to be fair yes I'd write it.

Unregistered

Unsafe speeding cop

My mistake. Shows how often I'm up that way. 16 over is a little much and to be fair yes I'd write it.
    THIS STORY WAS BACK IN APRIL 2014. GOV SCOTT VETOED IT. SHE IS UNSAFE TO DRIVE AND A POOR EXAMPLE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT, SEEINGS HOW SHE BROKE THE LAW.

Florida would become the first state east of the Mississippi where drivers could travel 75 mph on major highways under a bill that squeaked past the House on Wednesday and is headed to Gov. Rick Scott.

SB 392 cleared on a 58-56 vote, the closest House vote in the 2014 session, though an unlikely coalition of liberal Democrats and conservative Republicans nearly defeated it.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/stat...#storylink=cpy

Scott has not said whether he will sign the bill, but Sen. Jeff Brandes, R-St. Petersburg, a Senate co-sponsor, said he was confident Scott would sign it into law.

Law enforcement groups have not taken a stand, but AAA Auto Club South of Tampa said it would seek to mobilize members statewide to persuade Scott to veto it.

AAA’s Kevin Bakewell said every state with a 75 mph speed limit has a higher rate of traffic deaths than the national average.

“It’s all about safety,” Bakewell said. “The faster you go, if you crash, the more likely there is to be a fatality. There’s really no compelling reason to do it other than people will get there a little faster.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/stat...#storylink=cpy

YES, GOV SCOTT VETOED IT.

Unregistered
    They are sheep, Chizzum. They are too ignorant to understand what you're saying, and too lazy to do anything about it.
    They have barely enough energy to exhibit passive-aggressive behaviour and narcissism. Just enough to keep your master happy. The guy in the tights. Who drinks alot of wine. Dropping a 100K+ on a Tesla feeds the ego more than saving the planet. Altruistic, nah. Not his nature. Narcissistic is a better fit. (Put your hard-saved hydrocarbons where your mouth is. Speeding cop car #1336, 81 mph, 16 over, ILLEGAL and uses more gas inefficiently.
    HERE IS THE LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ks_d6oM_QU

POSITIVES !!! Deputy Chief Lees (stand-up leader) wears A L L equipment with his uniform. By all, I mean, everything Road Patrol has. Our Chief, your master, does not. We all notice things like that. It goes a long way.
    Thank you Sir.

We also notice that Chief likes his 3-day weekend as well as, coming in on Monday mornings, around 930ish or so. Yup, how is dedication spelled for some, A B S O L U T E POWER. Do as I say, definitely DO NOT do as I do.

#TVR

#BobbyBmissya
    SPEAKIN OF FORMER F D L E FOLKS, INSURANCE FRAUD, SLOT-MACHINE EXPERTISE, ETC.....
    FDLE IS A JOKE, HERE IS WHY. HERE IS WHAT IS RUNNING THE CITY......

They are keeping it very close to their vest. FDLE is terribly embarrassed by this incident. They had pitched Villanueva as the next coming of the savior and now they have a major problem. A couple of reporters have snooped around the building but have been given the runaround. Here is the internal release from FDLE:

"Commissioner Bailey is pleased to announce the appointment of Troy Walker to Special Agent in Charge of the Miami Regional Operations Center. SAC Walker brings more than 22 years of law enforcement experience to MROC. During his FDLE career, SAC Walker has investigated economic crime, organized crime, public corruption, domestic security, major drugs and pill mills, mortgage fraud, and money laundering cases. He has served as resident agent in charge of the Clearwater Field Office and most recently as assistant special agent in charge in Tampa Bay. Prior to joining FDLE, he worked at the Lake Worth Police Department and as an investigator for the Division of Insurance Fraud. SAC Walker earned his bachelor’s degree in criminal justice and master’s degree in public administration from Florida A&M University. He is married to Regina and has two children. Please join Commissioner Bailey in congratulating SAC Walker"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    Yesterday, 03:20 AM #4
    Unregistered
    Who cares....FDLE covered up a BSO scandel with Sun pass that will be hitting the news soon .... All those hours of surveillance on current command
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    Yesterday, 09:44 AM #5
    Unregistered
    Who cares....FDLE covered up a BSO scandel with Sun pass that will be hitting the news soon .... All those hours of surveillance on current command
    The reason we care is due to the fact the demoted SAC and fired ASAC are part of the corruptive leadership that has has a chokehold on South Florida bringing us nothing but political corruption, graft and unethical practices. Glad they are gone, hopefully now the investigation you mentioned can be reviewed as well.

Love BobbyD

Unregistered
    Whatsit going to take to make you guys realize youre not aboove the law

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast