Mike Roden demoted - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Fred Hall can kiss my ass. I'm not afraid of Frederick Jenner.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crew View Post
    Well I guess karma finally caught up to old Mike. You always get back what you give tenfold.
    SO this string was started by "The Crew" how sweet

Unregistered
    Crawl back in your hole Mike , Hall is coming after you and your boyfriend Clerico.

Unregistered
    Unlike Captain Azz Hall mike and john have their time and then some. SO BRING IT ON LH.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unlike Captain Azz Hall mike and john have their time and then some. SO BRING IT ON LH.
    I received a text from another person on behalf of Frye. I thought are you F&$&ing kidding me. Wow, I thought the sender was smarter than that. Let Fred Frye continue to struggle and let the job go Unfilled. I will work disney and for the other guy who sent out the message for Frye, but I WILL NOT WORK FOR FFF.

Unregistered
    When are you going to retire and take your side kick John with you. Then maybe the working condition out here will be better. I'm just waiting so I then can go to day shift and do nothing

Unregistered
    Happy 4th Mikey Theft

Unregistered
    Mike is it true you had your wife call the press on the crash Capt.Hall corrected you own. Wow!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mike is it true you had your wife call the press on the crash Capt.Hall corrected you own. Wow!
    Yes i did! You mean the one were he made a wrong desicion " usual " and cost someone their life?

Unregistered
    As long as it was his wife that made the call no policy violation. Maybe if Hall treated people with respect thier spouses would not hate him as much as the troopers despise him.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast