Another 99.99% put down. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Wrong one more time neither mike nor marti but having a great time responding to you. I love the way you do not acknowledge the fact the person who's views YOU SHARE despise you and your profession. I particularly like the fact that after you posted your solidarity with little Chazzy, a day later, he basically called you and the rest of us druggies, thugs and filify criminals. What does that make you? I guess your one of those persons with a deep seated self loathing. They say when you lay down with dogs you are going to get fleas, I guess you got a few itches to scratch.

How insecure you must be to try and impress me with your knowledge of Ayn Rand, Christopher Hitchens and Sam Harris. I really did get a chuckle out of that. It kind of made you seem pathetic as if you were looking for some kind of intellectual advantage that you don't have.

Well that's all for now, I told you you would embarrass yourself but you didn't listen.

I know you are going to say that your not embarrassed by what you said but trust me.....you should be!

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong one more time neither mike nor marti but having a great time responding to you. I love the way you do not acknowledge the fact the person who's views YOU SHARE despise you and your profession. I particularly like the fact that after you posted your solidarity with little Chazzy, a day later, he basically called you and the rest of us druggies, thugs and filify criminals. What does that make you? I guess your one of those persons with a deep seated self loathing. They say when you lay down with dogs you are going to get fleas, I guess you got a few itches to scratch.

How insecure you must be to try and impress me with your knowledge of Ayn Rand, Christopher Hitchens and Sam Harris. I really did get a chuckle out of that. It kind of made you seem pathetic as if you were looking for some kind of intellectual advantage that you don't have.

Well that's all for now, I told you you would embarrass yourself but you didn't listen.

I know you are going to say that your not embarrassed by what you said but trust me.....you should be!
    your reading comphrension is horrible, or you are just plain ignorant. sharing some of the same ideas with other people doesn't make for bed fellows. as far as insecure, you are making it easy to pick the insecure one from our banter. you say i should be embarrassed. you say i agree with chaz or hitch therefore i am with him 100%. you say many things that YOU say i should do or say or not talk to or reiterate from. i say you are a narcissist with low self esteem. or a spoiled brat. or both. my intellectual advantage you speak of is in fact overwhelming compared to you just on the basis that i have self awareness, the intellect and confidence to think for myself in spite of what others say. if you are not a cop, we will make you an honory one in the thought-police.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wu.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	65  

Unregistered
    Timmy is that you, sure sounds like you, exact same writing style when you get frustrated. Did we fall of the wagon last night

Silly rabbit tricks Are for kids

Ps I think thou does protest to much Timmy

Yes definitely mad little Chazzy

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

Don't try this at home.

A Baltimore City cop who attempted to hold his fellow officers accountable for on the job misconduct has been intimidated to the point of leaving the police force entirely.

Detective Joe Crystal became a target of intimidation for his entire department after testifying against other officers in a misconduct case. Following his testimony, he received threats from other officers, and even found a dead rat on his car one day.

“He saw a wrong and decided he couldn’t live with himself and did the right thing and was punished, I think that’s just unbelievable,” Nicholas Panteleakis, Crystal’s lawyer said.

“They don’t care about anything but saving their money and saving their hide. It’s absolutely ridiculous with what this man has gone through. One, it lets the Baltimore City police know they were wrong, know that they’ve done numerous things against him that were wrong,” Panteleakis added.

Crystal has currently filed a lawsuit against the department for the intimidation that he has encountered, but the department has responded by opening up an investigation into Crystal’s activities while on duty. In the course of their investigation, they accused Crystal of misusing his take home vehicle, stemming from a time where he took his wife home in the car. The department then offered to drop their investigation if Crystal would drop his lawsuit against them, but he has refused.

The case is still ongoing, but this week Crystal turned in his badge to the department and will no longer be a member of the police force.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/goo...pAQ9vKpuMSD.99

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Timmy is that you, sure sounds like you, exact same writing style when you get frustrated. Did we fall of the wagon last night

Silly rabbit tricks Are for kids

Ps I think thou does protest to much Timmy

Yes definitely mad little Chazzy
    'writing style' = grammatically correct. unlike your posts, and your public speaking ability. so thanks for the compliment.

Unregistered
    Public speaking????
    Whatever but DEFINATELY LITTLE TIMMY.

Chaz Stevens, Citizen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12