12 LEO being offered up. Again. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your poorly written retort indicates you are a sad and pittiful little man. This is a joyous season. Reach out for help.
    Dear Mr. Unregistered: BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS. How's that for the holiday spirit?

Unregistered
    EAP is a wonderful program and it is free. I don't have the number handy but I am sure someone can chime in with it. Do yourself and those around you a favor. Getting to the root cause of your anger is the first step in getting better. On a positive note we now have a new captain with no practical knowledge or useable ABT experience, handpicked to lead an office with a litany of issues. Someone put blind faith in him. EAP can do that for you. Call.

Unregistered
    EAP is a wonderful program and it is free. I don't have the number handy but I am sure someone can chime in with it. Do yourself and those around you a favor. Getting to the root cause of your anger is the first step in getting better. On a positive note we now have a new captain with no practical knowledge or useable ABT experience, handpicked to lead an office with a litany of issues. Someone put blind faith in him. EAP can do that for you. Call.
    I checked with the HMFIC of the Employee Assistant Program and he said to get back to you with one more BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS reply. Does that suffice or need I say one more time BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS?

PS..................... I did point out to him that I didn't really need his assistance in telling you to BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.

Unregistered
    I checked with the HMFIC of the Employee Assistant Program and he said to get back to you with one more BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS reply. Does that suffice or need I say one more time BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS?

PS..................... I did point out to him that I didn't really need his assistance in telling you to BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.
    Guess what?...............The HMFIC of EAP just emailed me and axed me if I knew if you had in fact blown it out your ass? My reply was "How the hell am I suppose to know? Morons are likely to do almost anything people tell them to do because it's difficult for them to think independent of another's influence. You seem to fit that mold so please enlighten us....................did you blow it out your ass?

Unregistered
    Guess what?...............The HMFIC of EAP just emailed me and axed me if I knew if you had in fact blown it out your ass? My reply was "How the hell am I suppose to know? Morons are likely to do almost anything people tell them to do because it's difficult for them to think independent of another's influence. You seem to fit that mold so please enlighten us....................did you blow it out your ass?
    Corkie,

It is Employee Assistance NOT Employee Assistant as stated by you. I take great pleasure in pointing out your error.

Unregistered
    Corkie,

It is Employee Assistance NOT Employee Assistant as stated by you. I take great pleasure in pointing out your error.
    Touché Just goes to show you how easily mistakes can be made when you're in a hurry to tell some corkscrew asshole to blow it out his ass. I knew it was you but was awaiting confirmation.

Unregistered
    Touché Just goes to show you how easily mistakes can be made when you're in a hurry to tell some corkscrew asshole to blow it out his ass. I knew it was you but was awaiting confirmation.
    I knew at a glance that it was that Corkscrew MF'er and I was going to tell you but the corkscrew beat me to the punch because I was filling out an affidavit for violation of FS 562.111. A priority as you know so it would have been gross dereliction of duty had I foregone the affidavit and reached out to you first. I'm sure you understand but don't let it bother you. Nobody looks to the Corkscrew as a sage save he himself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MAN View Post
    Now get out there and get me something I can put on the executive summary!!
    Just a joke is an exercise in futility... second only to ABSTAT.

Unregistered
    Dear Corkscrew:

Since it is the Christmas season (or should I say the happy Holiday season for you) I will refrain from telling you to BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS until the New Year. Please check this post to see if I've made any mistakes. If I have, well you know..................

Merry Christmas to the mod tod too.

Unregistered
    Dear Corkscrew:

Since it is the Christmas season (or should I say the happy Holiday season for you) I will refrain from telling you to BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS until the New Year. Please check this post to see if I've made any mistakes. If I have, well you know..................

Merry Christmas to the mod tod too.
    Yeah, our current mod tod rocks ! Ain't too many deletions of late so he be a good mod tod. The other mod tods were grammar nazis'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast