Unregistered
    Happy New Year Johnny and Kelly

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Happy New Year Johnny and Kelly
    Thank you. Same to you and yours.

Unregistered
    Here is a little hint of why he got the boot out of the FBI. They or him or others will tell you something else. But really?
    DO YOU REALLY THINK THE FBI WOULD LET AN OFFICER LIKE THIS STAY IN AN ETHICAL AGENCY LIKE THE FBI, AFTER THEY WERE MADE AWARE OF THIS AND OTHER THINGS? COME ON PEOPLE YOUR NOT THAT STUPID. HERE IS A PREVIEW OF YOUR THINGS TO COME. HE HAS TAINTED ALL INVESTIGATIONS THAT HE WORKED WITH THE FBI. YOU WILL SEE IN A SHORT WHILE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

THE FBI WAS GIVEN THIS, THE MAYOR, DIRECTOR AND THEY HAD TO ACT.*

Miami-Dade Police Department
    Professional Compliance Bureau
    Employee Profile - General Log
    IAR0065 Page 1
    Employee Name : LOYAL, JOHN P
    Classification : POLICE OFFICER
    Badge No : 2623
    Hire Date : 04/27/1987

Disciplines

Comment
    EMPLOYEE MADE A BOGUS CALL TO COMMUNICATIONS TO BE AIRED OVER MIDWEST
    FREQUENCY

FOR YOU THAT DOES NOT KNOW WHAT "BOGUS" MEANS.
    Counterfeit or fake,false not genuine, a lie,
    A lie is an intentionally false statement to a person or group made by another person or group who knows it is not the truth.*

PEOPLE OUR OWN AGENCY FOUND AND SUSPENDED HIM FOR THIS WRONGDOING!!!!
    WAKE UP AND STOP TRYING TO PROTECT PEOPLE THAT GIVE US ALL ETHICAL MDPD AND ALL OFFICERS A BAD NAME.

I urge you to do your own 119 Request to FDLE in reference Miami Roc Ex Sac and ASAC ,and see where there is a:
    AS THEY STATE IT AS BEING "3RD PARTY RULE ON AN OPEN/ACTIVE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION FROM A 3RD PARTY OUT OF STATE AGENCY OR AGENCIES".

UNDER:
    119.07 (2) (A)
    119.07 (2) (B)
    Let me look into my New Years crystal ball. I see some filings coming up the first week of the new year. Oh wait I then see some very uncomfortable depositions starting just after that. Stay tune. I will post more. Happy New Year boys.

Johnny
    Don't make any "BOGUS" statements? Lol

Unregistered
    Let me look into my New Years crystal ball. I see some filings coming up the first week of the new year. Oh wait I then see some very uncomfortable depositions starting just after that. Stay tune. I will post more. Happy New Year boys.

Johnny
    Don't make any "BOGUS" statements? Lol
    Anyone with a badge come knocking at your home yet? Little hint. Soon my friends very very soon.

Unregistered
    Anyone with a badge come knocking at your home yet? Little hint. Soon my friends very very soon.
    Blah, blah, blah, same sh!t different day. Come back when they are actually in custody, rather than talking sh!t. Of course, if that's a prerequisite to you coming back, we'll probably never hear from you whiny losers again.

Unregistered
    Looking around Pembroke Pines.
    Kelly Sullivan- MDPD
    You will be served 3 separate ones. With a 4th and 5th on its way.
    Sleep tight .

John Loyal- MDPD
    You will be served 3 separate ones. With a 4th and 5th one on its way. Sleep tight.

Claudia Mulvey-FDLE
    You will be served 3 separate ones. With a 4th and 5th one on its way. Sleep tight.

Robert Breeden-FDLE
    You have already been served 3 separate ones. With a 4th and 5th one on its way. Sleep tight.

MDPD- Served already
    FDLE-SERVED already.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    I'd take a polygraph against Claudia as well. I believe she obstructed my case as well. More importantly her corrupt butt was threatening me that recording cops is illegal.

Does anyone in the FDLE or MDSAO know what the hell the First Amendment is?

Unregistered
    too bad i dont know the name, this will not end till enough of us that are not on that bagde/gun bearing side of that "blue line" have had enough, and we are not going to take anymore. when we all have had enough and we all stick together and do everything within our power that is legal to stop it. this is that only way it will end! then step perhaps will be taken, 1. thugs will no longer be hired to be leos 2. those in charge will make sure every leo has a proper training before they acquire a badge and gun. 3. those in charge will make sure with all the power we give them, to make sure no one is above the law, no one. even if they were a badge and carry a gun!
    nuff said!

Does anybody posting here know the name of the male officer Sgt. Kelly Sullivan propositioned at his residence during the course of work hours approximately two years ago? A local reporter has made several requests for public records at PCB and has been informed the investigation was handled by a Lieutenant Andrew Glass at the old public corruption unit. Apparently the entire investigation was covered up by the lieutenant in an attempt to save Sullivan. Your assistance with this matter is very important and will help the ongoing investigation.

Unregistered

The chickens have come to roost!

HAHAHAHAHA, now that Robert Breeden, who used to supervise Sullivan and Loyal, is now squealing like a little pig because they pulled his plug and called him out for being an a$$hole with his subordinates. Even though he is telling the truth, now that they are making him resign, that Miami based FDLE are a bunch of crucked LEOs.........

Unregistered

UpDate

Kelly Sullivan- MDPD
    You WERE served 3 separate ones.
    With a 4th and 5th on its way.*
    Sleep tight .

Claudia Mulvey-FDLE
    With a 4th and 5th one on its way.
    Sleep tight.

Robert Breeden-FDLE