Dear Doc - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear Doc

Unregistered
    Doc this one if for you. We will keep it up top.
    All we have is time and money.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/mi...mpaign-9625207

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Hey TP, now that the State Attorney has been served with a federal complaint, because Rolle was trying to dodge the second records destruction charge, how do you think that effects the relationship between HPD brass and the MDSAO brass?

Just curious. I bet your laughing as hard as I am. ROTFLYMFAO

So come on what's the behind the scenes scoop you patriots have to report? Enquiring minds want to know.

We all know some people are crapping their pants right now, and wish they never heard my name. If you weren't BS'ing before then you know something we all would be interested in. Exposing your three best friends. LOL

I think the fact that the first case I have filed is not asking for damages, but for overturning an unconstitutional law, shows I'm here for principle first as 15-CV-20038 demonstrates.

But don't think that the next one isn't going right after all those involved with sending that complaint to the SAO including Rolle, Aquino, Mead and all others involved. There is clear precedence for this in the recent case Bacon v. McKeithen. LOL

Please tell me, that the irony that the case law that will likely first make Rolle accountable for his crimes against the constitution/humanity is BACON, is not lost on me?

Stay safe and God bless
    Keep the pressure on Doc.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love how one man
    (at least it started out as one man "Doc Justice")
    Who has now a team of people by his side.
    Can take down you bunch of puxxxys.
    You couldn't win yourself out of a Kentucky Fried Chicken box.
    Doc Justice keep taking it to them!!!!
    All because one assholes ego of driving like an asshole and being an ego driven cop douche. He could of been a man and simply said. I'm sorry you know your right there are children that play around here. Now that same ego asshole is getting his ass handed to him and going to bring many others down with him. Was it worth it douche?
    #yournotabovetgelawegodouche
    Keep up the great work Doc

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep up the great work Doc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYYEYranTbg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123