Frank Bocanegra should be behind bars.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Frank Bocanegra should be behind bars.

It will catch up to him, Bocanegra will be in cuffs.

Unregistered
    Add one more to the mythical leo affairs alleged investigations, about to result in the arrest of current and former members of the department.

Nice work fellas. While you're at it maybe you can address UFOs and the magic bullet theory. Ha ha.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Add one more to the mythical leo affairs alleged investigations, about to result in the arrest of current and former members of the department.

Nice work fellas. While you're at it maybe you can address UFOs and the magic bullet theory. Ha ha.
    The only aliens are your mom and dad...just look what a loser they produced!!

Unregistered
    Why are you affraïd of what Mr. Abella is posting

I am sorry; afraid of what?
    Some baker act that thinks that this venue has any meaningful purpose other than entertainment, that has complained to every agency known to man kind about some perceived wrong; that incidentally, no one will investigate, much less prosecute; Is that what I am supposed to be afraid of?
    I know that I am supposed to be kind to those less fortunate and mentally challenged; but this is just too funny to pass up!
    Pitiful but funny in a macabre sort of way.

Unregistered
    Some baker act that thinks that this venue has any meaningful purpose other than entertainment, that has complained to every agency known to man kind about some perceived wrong; that incidentally, no one will investigate, much less prosecute; Is that what I am supposed to be afraid of?
    I know that I am supposed to be kind to those less fortunate and mentally challenged; but this is just too funny to pass up!
    Kelly, put down the enchilada and quit writing crap in these blogs. Remember you are tainted goods for life and wherever you go in this department people will be holding on to their wallets.

Unregistered
    Isn't it funny that an agency with 3,000+ officers there is only a few repeat bloggers defending you criminals. Mr. Holy, wait until the " whole truth so help you god" is revealed.
    No one is going to be able to help you not even "piggy".

Unregistered

Kelly and ¥ggi, John Gotti thought the same way, gotti thought he never would get caught for his unlawfull activities.
    Every dog has it's day.
    Kelly you have wronged many and it is catching up to you, and you know it, and calling Mr.Abella crazy wouldn't cut it.
    For the time being as you stated " Nobody is investigating" but in your evil malicous brain Kelly do you realize the damage you have done to the Abella's obstructing their complaint?

How can you continue to wrong Abella?

Kelly/ Iggy you both know that what you have done to Abella is coming to surface.

Unregistered
    Public Corruption Major Carlos Garcia played a big role in many thing's mentioned.

1st w/ Old friend Bocanegra.

2nd w/ Gofer Sullivan.

There should be plenty to expose them.
    mdpd public corruption shared office w/ fbi.

Unregistered
    3rd w/ Kenndey Rosario

Unregistered
    The guy should have never made Captain. He cheated on the exam. Yes, I was in the room before some fool asks. During the written and in-basket, he did not complete in time when they said to put pens down. Violating the testing rules makes you invalid. Mr. FB was witnessed by many still writing - he later said that he didn't hear them say to stop. I would never refer to him as Major. Why? He was never promoted straight up. Just like Ricky did at Doral, he convinced the Miami Lakes stellar political contingent that they should make him a Major because it would put him on par with other jurisdictions and MDPD Major's responsibilities. They decided to realign budgeted positions (eliminating some) and made him a Major. The deal included that should he come back to MDPD he would revert to Captain and not be able to maintain the rank of Major. Then coupled with his law degree that he obtained while on duty just like Iggy and others he then did what he could to convince them he was great enough to be the Town Manager.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast